I sold it to him for $300,000 a week ago so if he's charging significantly more than that you're being ripped off. There's a lot of people going around recently and buying up houses then selling them a day later for $100,000 more than they spent and it's inflating the housing prices. 

• Like 2

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 11:38 PM, Spergburger said:

I sold it to him for $300,000 a week ago so if he's charging significantly more than that you're being ripped off. There's a lot of people going around recently and buying up houses then selling them a day later for $100,000 more than they spent and it's inflating the housing prices. 

Well I guess house prices raise so.... Still for sale #5237015

On 2/5/2019 at 5:38 PM, Spergburger said:

you ripped him off selling for it 300k

3 hours ago, gohena said:

you ripped him off selling for it 300k

Someone had just sold a 2 car garage house in the same neighborhood for 250,000 earlier that week so I don't think I was ripping him off. I looked around at prices to figure out what was fair before I sold it

12 hours ago, Spergburger said:

Someone had just sold a 2 car garage house in the same neighborhood for 250,000 earlier that week so I don't think I was ripping him off. I looked around at prices to figure out what was fair before I sold it

can you guys take this conversation somewhere else?

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 11:38 PM, Spergburger said:

Sold for 450k

• Upvote 1
  • Cringe 1
  • FeelsChromosomeMan 1