Paulekas

ID's 115/7/147/149

Player(s) being reported: ID's 115/7/147/149
Date of interaction reported: 2019-02-03
Unix time stamp from HUD:  1549307189

Your characters name: Connor Bych

Other player(s) involved: Antony Miller, Will Kaktus and alot of Vice Lord members
Specific rule(s) broken: 6.5 New life rule/7.2 Deathmatch
6.5.3 The deceased character must avoid interaction with their killer (or killers) for 30 minutes and must not return to the
area of their death, unless the killer (or killers) have left the area.

7.2.1 Deathmatch is the act of killing or hurting another player (or damaging their property) without a proper roleplay reason.
An attempt to break this rule will result in a temporary or permanent ban.

How did the player break the rule(s)?

We came to the Vice Lords club they started pointing guns at us and we did put our hands up while ID 115 shot our bike back tire for no reason. Then ID 7 decided to start swinging with his bat and injured his gang member(ID 147) (Who came back instantly after he died. 2nd video 02:04) After that ID 115 and ID 7 attempted to hurt us by hitting us with the bat and fists. Then after some time police officer who was on the scene told us to leave and we decided to leave and ID 149 started shooting at our bike front tire for no reason. Then you can see in the video ID 7 is beating with a bad a random postal truck driver. In my opinion this kind of behavior is not acceptable for an official gang.

Evidence of rule breach:

1st  https://plays.tv/video/5c5891578fe1cc3a7b/vice

2nd https://plays.tv/video/5c58b09bb802f87d7e/vice2

ID 149 Here, He killed him with MissClick, so we decided to skip the RP, RULES ALLOW TO SKIP RP WHEN ITS ACCIDENTAL DEATH, such as missclick or dsync.. 

No reason? Want me to show how many clips of valid KOS I have today on you? Pointed a gun to me at tequila, got a warning, hitting our cars.

Also, I would like to say that my stream is now with a picture on the chat because you guys metagamed each time to get our frequency, checked my stream, and got our frequency.

Also, you called the cops on us, that's why you came to us, to bait cops to us.

Also one of you got my number today and I never gave you the number, you got it from my stream aswell.

Also when you were on our radio, you kept knowing and going to eachother without any message, you know how? DISCORD/TEAMSPEAK.

40 minutes ago, Skizee said:

ID 149 Here, He killed him with MissClick, so we decided to skip the RP, RULES ALLOW TO SKIP RP WHEN ITS ACCIDENTAL DEATH, such as missclick or dsync.. 

Dont create your own rules.

41 minutes ago, Skizee said:

No reason? Want me to show how many clips of valid KOS I have today on you? Pointed a gun to me at tequila, got a warning, hitting our cars. 

You will probably need to show them.

41 minutes ago, Skizee said:

Also, I would like to say that my stream is now with a picture on the chat because you guys metagamed each time to get our frequency, checked my stream, and got our frequency.

This is irrelevant to this report. But I have EVERY SINGLE VIDEO of us getting your freq. We didnt even know that you're "streamer"

43 minutes ago, Skizee said:

Also, you called the cops on us, that's why you came to us, to bait cops to us.

Your gang member called cops which you can clearly see in the 1st clip.

43 minutes ago, Skizee said:

Also one of you got my number today and I never gave you the number, you got it from my stream aswell.

Dont know anything about this.

44 minutes ago, Skizee said:

Also when you were on our radio, you kept knowing and going to eachother without any message, you know how? DISCORD/TEAMSPEAK.

What?

The answer to the first statement was given to me by a support staff, I would like to see how you got our frequency so, pointed a gun at me at tequila, I got KOS, also said get off the bike at that moment, you did cause I talked to you about that none of you denied. 

You were at bank for at least 15 minutes with me after nothing you and your friend still in our radio then you left and went to meet him, no messages, no radio talking. 

The only reason you are reporting us is because you got a anti rp warning this evening cause I reported you. So you are trying everything and trying to act like you are the good guy. 

You got the frequencies through either meta gaming or it was given to you which would be anti rp. None of the members even know the frequency and it was inputted RPly by Dinis. We had our radios scratched so we couldn't see the frequency. We would have to come and see Dinis again to get the frequency if we get a new radio even though we already know the freq OOC. It's a weird way to do it yes but it is a way to combat you lot keep getting our frequency somehow. 

As for me hitting Shane. It was a misclick yes. 

I can smell a bit of jealousy that you aren't in Vice yourself and or in an official faction as you got rejected for an application and I will be keeping very close tabs on you. If you mess up once you will see yourself on here. 

Again there is no possible way you could have obtained the freq without breaking a rule.

I can't count the amount of rule breaks from you guys. It's a joke.

9 minutes ago, ItsFiftyy said:

As for me hitting Shane. It was a misclick yes

About what missclicks are you talking about? You tried to hit Antony with the bat but it happened that your character decided to hit your own friend. You kept trying to hit Antony after you injured your friend is that was missclicks also? And what about that postal driver,missclicks?

6 minutes ago, Paulekas said:

About what missclicks are you talking about? You tried to hit Antony with the bat but it happened that your character decided to hit your own friend. You kept trying to hit Antony after you injured your friend is that was missclicks also? And what about that postal driver,missclicks?

Postal driver was repeatedly told to leave the area and did not. Me and a friend pointed a gun at him, threatened him to leave and he still came back so I hit him.

The frequency as all to do with it, cause you came after us because you heard on our frequency to meet at the club, even you said in the start "Came from your frequency"

12 hours ago, Skizee said:

The frequency as all to do with it, cause you came after us because you heard on our frequency to meet at the club, even you said in the start "Came from your frequency"

he said “for new freq” not “from your”

Hello,

Thank you for making this report.

First of all, no evidence has been provided to support the reporting party stealing your radio frequency through means of metagaming or powergaming, therefore, counter-accusations from the reported party towards the reporting party are dropped. 

On 2/5/2019 at 6:54 AM, ItsFiftyy said:

As for me hitting Shane. It was a misclick yes. 

If ID 7 hitting the player was truly a misclick, I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. As the death of ID 147 was the result of a misclick, I'll not be issuing punishments for a breach in the New Life Rule as the death shouldn't have happened in the first place. It is very likely that ID 7 was intending to hit your friends but being that that didn't happen and that he hit his friend due to poor aiming abilities via GTA, no one will be punished for rule breaks. Claude_Speed (ID 7) also provided a valid reason for hitting the postal driver with a bat. Claude_Speed (ID 7) & Shane_Barr (ID 147) is cleared from breaching our Deathmatching Rules and our New Life Rules. 

As far as Taylor_Massouh (ID 115) shooting your tire, by definition of the Deathmatching rule at the time, he did damage your property without having a valid reason by shooting your motorcycle as soon as you rolled up on scene without giving them a valid reason at that point. As there was only one shot fired, and it could've easily been a mistake, and no damage was done to the vehicle, a ban will not be issued onto this players account. Taylor_Massouh (ID 115) will receive a warning for this offense which will be outlined below.

Just because you have kill-on-sight rights for a player, doesn't mean you have valid DM rights for their property as well. As the damage was not incredibly damaging, I'm not going to be issuing a ban onto this players account, however, I will be adding a note to their account stating that they have been spoken to regarding this issue. Dinis_Silva (ID 149) will receive a warning, which will be outlined below.

The following actions will be taken in order to resolve this report:

• Taylor_Massouh (ID 115) will receive a warning for shooting a tire of a vehicle w/o a valid reason.
  • Dinis_Silva (ID 149) will receive a warning for shooting a tire of a vehicle w/o a valid reason.

Due to the conclusion of this report, this report will be locked and archived.

Kindest Regards,
Flucifial
Eclipse Roleplay Administrator