amberat

Amberat - Mehrdad Barati - Ban Appeal

Account name: Amberat
Character name(s): Mehrdad Barati

Admin who issued punishment: Boxxy
Date of punishment:  30/Jan/2019 09:51
Punishment received: Ban (With the length of 0 , I think its permanent)

Reason given for punishment: Unable to communicate in English, no clue how to roleplay. Plenty of chances given.

Your explanation of what happened: Sorry , if i`m saying this but i didn't see what happened , my cousin is kid and idiot(just like me) i left him with minimized game and i went somewhere for some personal stuff then when i came , i saw what happened to my account... He don't know how to chat (T button) and communicate with others , also he cant read and write correctly. I agree that it was my fault and this bullshit never will happen again.

Why should your appeal be accepted?: I told about this in my explanation part... This was completely accidentally

Post any evidence or further details : Capture.PNG.1d6bfb9a09b44c21a54891ffec532c3d.PNG

Highly appreciated , Love from the deepest part of my heart... I accept admin's opinion completely.

Hello there, and thank you for appealing.

I originally came across you (or well, your cousin, but for reading purposes, I'll put you) during my MD duties. You were injured on the road, and medics tried to talk to you. You were unresponsive to all sorts of roleplay or chat. You spent literal minutes typing, only to say "yes". I had checked your chat logs, and "yes" as basically the only thing you said that entire day. You were unable to reply to any sort of roleplay whatsoever, and you were unresponsive to any questions in normal chat and OOC channels. After a good solid 5 minutes, I went into admin duty and talked to you, asking you questions about the rulebook and trying to check your general English level. Again, no response other than minutes of typing followed by a simple "yes". I reached out to my fellow staff members, and after consulting in them, I decided to ban you permanently for lacking English and having no concept of the rulebook. I was suspecting the use of a translator too, because of the long typing times.

Unfortunately, if you see rule 1.1.2, here quoted for your convenience: "1.1.2 Players are responsible that their account or IP address is not used to break the server rules.", you'll see that you're responsible for your account. If you, unknowingly, let your cousin play on your game, you're responsible for his actions.

Lastly, I'd like to share this screenshot of a PM you sent to a fellow staff member. As you can see, this story is completely different from the one you've provided here, and I was indeed right to ban you for lacking English. I highly doubt that there'd be two persons with the exact same name, messaging about poor English on the day you were banned. I also doubt your cousin wrote this message.

As I suspect the person is lying in his appeal, I'd like to recommend the punishment stay in place, for another month at the very least. I'd also like to recommend this person retake the quiz, in the event he gets unbanned.

Please remain patient as a senior administrator review this.

- Boxxy

Hello again , The guy that sent that message to you on discord is not me (he is my idiot cousin) , I passed the server exam and also i'm real owner of account.

I'm not lying sir(mb madam) , My cousin's english writing is not so good. So he was behind my PC and sent you that message (I was on discord with someone else , then when i became AFK my cousin came and started playing , then after banning my account , other guy told him to sent it to you) Also i'm not streamer and other guy told him to say those stuff , I cut my friendly connections with him too.

Thanks ElisabethC , I'm ready to pass all of requirements that i have to do , And i promise that problem never will happen again and i'm ready for questions.

The only thing that i need is one more opportunity , Highly appreciated.

Also i consider it necessary to tell that i know that it was my fault (Never will happen again) and i fell in love with Eclipse-RP, The level of my love is so much that my daily life can't be continued if i don't play in your server. It will be really great for me if you give me one more opportunity , Thanks. 🧡

Edited by amberat

I still find it very weird how your cousin, who you say is a "kid and stupid", manages to write up such an extensive PM to a staff member, but doesn't manage to reply to the most basic of question in game.

I stand with my recommendation. I don't think your English is good enough, so I'd like to see you pass the quiz again, in the event that you should be unbanned. I'll leave it up to a senior administrator or above from now on. Please don't bump your threads.

• Upvote 1

Your stories don't exactly match up here. I find it hard to believe that someone who could only reply with "Yes" while In game, could also write a punishment appeal that is fluent and then have their cousin send a broken English Discord PM. Punishment will remain on record. You may not appeal again any sooner than two (2) months from the date of this message.

Appeal Denied

Locked & Archived