ID 9 , ID 48 ( 7.2 , 7.4 )

Player(s) being reported: ID 9 , ID 48
Date of interaction reported: 04.02.2018
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1549251208

Your characters name: Dwayne Donovan

Other player(s) involved: Jay Sutherland

Specific rule(s) broken:

7.2 Deathmatch
7.2.1 Deathmatch is the act of killing or hurting another player (or damaging their property) without a proper roleplay reason.
An attempt to break this rule will result in a temporary or permanent ban.
7.2.2 Examples of valid reasons to attack another player:
• If they attempt to harm, hurt you or damage your property (or if they attempt to do the same to your friends or
allies), this also includes an attempt by the police to arrest someone;
• If they report you to the police for a committed heavy crime, however, if someone reports you for a light crime,
such as illegal parking, then the reason is insufficient;
• If they are not in compliance with the demands or if they attempt to escape or call other players for help;
7.2.3 A player cannot kill their victim, if the victim is in compliance with the demands.
7.2.4 A player must allow their victim enough time to comply with the demands and warn the victim more than one time, if
the victim is too slow to respond or react to the demands.
7.2.5 A player cannot force their victim to kill someone, if the enforcer does not have a valid reason to kill that someone.

7.4 Kill on sight
7.4.1 Kill on sight (KoS) is the act of killing a player with no engagement in roleplay.
7.4.2 A player is allowed to KoS someone, only for specific reasons, that are not older than 24 real world hours, and if the
new life rule is followed.
7.4.3 KoS is allowed for these specific reasons:
• Your life was threatened in the past (ex.: in a robbery, a combat situation or a hostage situation);
• The life of your friend or ally is threatened at the present or if you have witnessed it happen in the past;
• There is an attempt to steal your valuables, or those of your group, if the value of theft is not less than $75.000
(this point excludes vehicles);

How did the player break the rule(s)?

Alright so what happened was , we were driving around ( Me and Jay in the Elegy ) , saw a guy parking in the hotel parking lot and pulled over , when he got up the stairs and headed towards the appartment Jay decided to try and pick lock his car . Guy didn't say a single word as seen on the footage bellow just walked around , never used radio , sent a text or called on phone then out of the blue a guy exits the appartment and both of them start shooting him and after that when I decided to leave the car and turn around to see who is shooting me since I was in a car and havent moved or said a single word I got shot , killed and looted . It clearly states in the rulebook regarding the KOS rule :

• There is an attempt to steal your valuables, or those of your group, if the value of theft is not less than $75.000
(this point excludes vehicles);

Which means that they have broken KOS and DM rule because they decided to shoot on us without saying a single word on VOIP or CHAT , the guy never said it's his car , the guy never told us to get away from it or to stop it , just out of the blue took a pistol and started shooting when his buddy left the appartment . Also I am 99.9% convinced they broke MetaGaming aswell as you can see on the footage provided , a guy ID 48 never moved his hand towards the ear to use the radio , radio was never used as indicated with the color of his nametag/id , he never said a text which would've been shown by /ame and also never called someone . So how did the guy in the appartment knew when to get out and randomly start shooting someone who is pick locking a car at the exact same time the other guy did ? How did that synchronisation happen with 2 of them ? 

Evidence of rule breach:

The video is from the POV of Jay Sutherland as I haven't recorded at the time , it's clear as day that they never used VOIP or TEXT to warn us or ask to leave before shooting which indicates no RP involment whatsoever 

PS : I've tried PMing the person who has 40k xp ( ID 9 ) and talking it over , when I said that they have broken rules and he is setting a bad example to his friend who just started , and asked to be solved without a report with the simple refund of the items he took from me , he responded with " rip " after which he ADMITS that the reason for shooting was for pick locking the car which is basicly admission of guilt ( Shooting someone because they were trying to pick lock a car which is the only " damage of your property " that is excluded for valid reasons that give you KOS on someone . After which he ignored my PMs and decided not to comply to what I offered as a solution instead of making a report . 

fd6d53f714bea64715f277e968a59213.png9bd3b78429475e59b8b7446c1571fe40.png

- Items lost duo to this rulebreak are : Assault Riffle with 60 AMMO with equipped Extended Clip and Flashlight , Pump Shotgun that " Jay Sutherland " had on his back as seen in the footage which I am unsure how many bullets had in it ,  Heavy pistol with 40ish bullets , 2x radio , around 7 Bobby Pins . These items are vallued more then 25.000$ Specially after new pistol prices

Edited by Gangula
  • Like 1

I just want to add that one of the people involved Mike_Scofield just got unbanned 2 months ago by Chuck because Chuck trusted he will not commit any more DM but here we are 2 months ago he is commiting a DM and also teaching someone who is new to the server how NOT to play ... 

Enough time has passed for them to reply.

Mike_Scofield and Johny_Perpatitis shall both recieve an offense for deathmatching

Mike_Scofield | Offense #2
Johny_Perpatitis | Offense #1

Report Accepted