NonRP ID 75 / Dippin a vehicle into the Water

Player(s) being reported: ID 57
Date of interaction reported: 03.02.2019 
Unix time stamp from HUD1549229436

Your characters name: Jamal Jefferson

Other player(s) involved: N/A

Specific rule(s) broken:

5.5.1 Non-Roleplay (also known as Fail Roleplay):

Non-roleplay is a term used to describe unrealistic events or actions that hurt the roleplay experience of others. A common example of this would be using a sport or super-car to ram other vehicles. This is considered non-roleplay because this is a very unrealistic action. Roleplay is meant to be as realistic as possible.

How did the player break the rule(s)?

Me and my fellow gang member Aca Juice were at LSC and he then told me that his bike alarm popped. So i went to high end market where he dipped his bike (reason was because he bought a chino custom) and when i arrived i saw three people around the bike which was Aca's and once they lockpicked it he drove off but i noticed something weird, he started aiming to drive it into the water so i chose to follow. When i confronted him that it is a rule breach he blatantly said: "I am having beef with that gang and someone with a similiar bike robbed my friend so i am allowed to destroy their vehicles". Ofcourse i confronted him in /b with the rule breach.

The player which goes by the ID 57 at that time got a PM from my side where i state that he is reported for what he has done and that i will write a report within 30 minutes, so he is indeed notified.

Evidence of rule breach:

I shall post the evidence of this individual who is clearly not here to RP

Edited by Adrian Johnson
I wrote car instead of bike further down in the post, but i ment ofcourse "bike"

@MusketDeezNuts

In-case the reported party denies that he is the one driving the bike into the water i can provide a longer clip + the evidence that he admitted everything in /b due to he well claimed he can do that because of beef which is also wrong.

(Already a 8 sec clip took me 3 whole minutes to upload, so i just wanted to give a quick in-sight about what happend)

He would also be in a bad position if he lies about what happend due to that would fall under "lying to a staff"

Anyway no further comments from my side until stafd wants me to reply

Just now, Adrian Johnson said:

@MusketDeezNuts

In-case the reported party denies that he is the one driving the bike into the water i can provide a longer clip + the evidence that he admitted everything in /b due to he well claimed he can do that because of beef which is also wrong.

(Already a 8 sec clip took me 3 whole minutes to upload, so i just wanted to give a quick in-sight about what happend)

He would also be in a bad position if he lies about what happend due to that would fall under "lying to a staff"

Anyway no further comments from my side until stafd wants me to reply

Please upload anything you have, please.
Thank you for your assistance.