Skizee

ID 89 (DM)

layer(s) being reported: ID 89
Date of interaction reported: 2019-02-03
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1549223762

Your characters name: Dinis Silva

Other player(s) involved:

Specific rule(s) broken: 7.2 Deathmatch

7.2.1 Deathmatch is the act of killing or hurting another player (or damaging their property) without a proper roleplay reason.
An attempt to break this rule will result in a temporary or permanent ban.
How did the player break the rule(s)?

The evidence is enough, if you need any more videos or VOD I have it ready

Evidence of rule breach: "

Edited by Skizee

Hi,with all respect if you see I saw his friends calling backup and I saw his black with AK so I told him for 2 times to pull over and stop and you can see my mic was green in video but he didn't so what should I do and we are in war with all gangs so what should I do at this moment. and I hear in my radio to shot a guy on a bike and by the way, I'm not a new player to break the rules like this and if I did it so I'm so sorry about that  and I promise it wouldn't happen again.

Hello I will conclude this report.

So I am going to void this report for numerous reasons. 
He did use his voice don't know what he said but he ran in your direction saying something which you didn't hear due to the VOIP being a little buggy at times. You was circling around using your radio saying "they are still here at LSC" that means some prior altercation had happened between you two.
It almost seems like you was baiting a little bit otherwise why would you stay circling around using your radio. Ride through see what you need to and tell your friends out of sight. I think a lot more to this report has happened but the video is showing a small snippet. You didn't get injured and didn't lose anything so not at a great loss. Thanks again and Have fun.

Kind Regards
XposeD

Denied & Archived