nukkie

[Archive this please]

Player(s) being reported: ID 51/104/29
Date of interaction reported: 03-2-2019
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1549220377

Your characters name: Lewis Miller

Other player(s) involved:  Elliot Sanchez, Hoxton Curry and Tom Daniels

Specific rule(s) broken: 7.2 Deathmatch

7.2.1 Deathmatch is the act of killing or hurting another player (or damaging their property) without a proper roleplay reason.
An attempt to break this rule will result in a temporary or permanent ban.
How did the player break the rule(s)?

So I was driving up to all the guards and opened my passenger's door. They started shooting at the turismo R and after that they opened fire at me. I don't see any reason why they shot me and I don't think that "/me opens the passengers door" is a valid reason to shoot someone. You also can't just shoot at someone because his vehicle is the same color.

Evidence of rule breach:

Edited by nukkie

You and your friends attempted to break out a prisoner in a rather violent way. You all went in, rammed COs and attempted to take your friend, but failed to do so. You started driving off, therefore we started shooting at your engine to stall it, and once it was stalled I told them to halt fire. 

I am not seeing any form of DM here, as you initiated a breakout with your friends, rammed COs, and evaded after failing. All I did was shoot at your engine to stall it.

• Like 1

Hello thank you for reporting, Im the one who was on top of the insurgent shooting at the turismo type r and we knew what yous where doing, Trying to break out pedro Luis,  From where i was mr @nukkie i didnt shoot at your car only the turismo and we had been getting shot up and getting ambushed from that scene anyways so when we do that we normly use lethal force but we didnt all we did was shoot the car to stop you in your tracks. If you got shot further up that wasn't me.. Like i said i was near the front door of the bollingbroke. No one got injured when i started shooting as i only shot the turismo, But we where getting shot from the high way. I'm just wondering why you reporting as it seems like your car only got shot, If you did please post an unedited footage so we can see more on what happeneded. 

If you need anything else please let us know as I've got nothing to hide aswell as the officers  on scene...

I Will post a longer video when I am home.

And if I would shoot at someone’s car to disable it without saying anything I would just get a 48 hour ban straight away. Nobody at the scene told me to leave, also not before this happend.

And on what Serthon said, I never touched anyone with my car so this was also not a reason to shoot at me.

Also I don’t want to get anyone banned if this Will get accepted. I just want players to learn from this.

Edited by nukkie

13 minutes ago, nukkie said:

I Will post a longer video when I am home.

And if I would shoot at someone’s car to disable it without saying anything I would just get a 48 hour ban straight away. Nobody at the scene told me to leave, also not before this happend.

And on what Serthon said, I never touched anyone with my car so this was also not a reason to shoot at me.

Also I don’t want to get anyone banned if this Will get accepted. I just want players to learn from this.

Before yous come up on the scene we where getting ambushed so once that happens we normally treat every one hostile due to us getting hurt, I was on the insurgeant and i shot the turismo. Ive got no evidence no prove this but im never reported fro shooting some ones car due to them trying to get pedro luis luis from our custody. ((Would you do this in real life and endanger your self no you wouldnt, You should show some realism aswell that BB should have loads of guards their who would shot you on the spot))

Hello I was the man who approached the vehicle and asked you to exit and get on the ground.
One reason for me engaging them is the fact that they rammed a correctional officer over with a vehicle which would be classed as "assault with a deadly weapon" and as a result lethal force would be authorized, as that could easily be perceived as attempting to take the life of a law enforcement officer.
Secondly Pedro Luis (The man they were attempting to free) at that time was wanted for 17 charges, some of which were "kidnapping","murder" and "possession of an illegal firearm", as a result it would be out number 1 priority to make sure he does not escape. You state that opening a door is not a valid reason, however it is. It demonstrates clear intent for you to aid in his escape from a Maximum security prison. I'm struggling to see what you expected to happen, for you to drive in, run officers over and just simply drive off with the most wanted person on the server? 

I think that this was just one big misunderstanding after I read all of this and you guys had good points. So I would like to drop the report.

@MusketDeezNuts can you please archive this for me?

Archived and closed on user request.

3 minutes ago, nukkie said:

I think that this was just one big misunderstanding after I read all of this and you guys had good points. So I would like to drop the report.

@MusketDeezNuts can you please archive this for me?