ID 43 combat log

Player(s) being reported: ID 43 Combat Log
Date of interaction reported: 30/01/2019
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1548880935

Your characters name: Nikolay_Suleimanov

Other player(s) involved: No one else

Specific rule(s) broken:

7.8 Combat and roleplay logging

7.8.1 Players must not disconnect from a roleplay situation to avoid negative IC consequences. If you crash, you must
reconnect to the server and inform the other parties and attempt to resume the roleplay scenario.

7.8.2 In a situation, where a player’s game crashes or the player is kicked from the server, they should be allowed to have the
same advantages as they have had before their leave.

How did the player break the rule(s)?

I was nearby a drug lab, saw a guy with a bag running arround, decided to rob him. After few moments he timed out. I waited at the same location to continue RP, but seconds after he logged back in, he instantly left the game.

Evidence of rule breach:

Sorry, Im not involved but there is good example of metagaming in other language. After first timeout he says timeout blet, and after second, he says "vėl" which means again. Also friend is talking in background

10 minutes ago, ProCeeD3210 said:

Sorry, Im not involved but there is good example of metagaming in other language. After first timeout he says timeout blet, and after second, he says "vėl" which means again. Also friend is talking in background

Am I not allowed to talk with my friends while I'm playing the game ? There's no IC information whatsoever.

Just now, Paul_Rizzuto said:

Am I not allowed to talk with my friends while I'm playing the game ? There's no IC information whatsoever.

No, its metagaming. You allowed to talk about game with them in game only.