Sharkie - Lexa Dagaslov (Ban Appeal)

Account name: Left/Right Sharkie
Character name(s): Lexa Dagaslov, Alex Keller

Admin who issued punishment: NBDY
Date of punishment: September 16, 2018
Punishment received: Permanent

Reason given for punishment: Trying to create drama

Your explanation of what happened:
There are a few reasons which resulted in me being removed from the community. I want to lay everything out and be completely honest with what I did to receive this punishment so everyone understands.
To start off I will give some context of how it started.

On September 16, 2018, there was a staff meeting being conducted in discord. During the staff meeting, one of the support members pointed out how it’s quiet in #general, making a joke about players being afraid to talk because of the amount of staff being online. After that, I proceed to say“They ban for typing now? Thought it was just jokes”, which I got muted for in Discord. At that time I thought it would be funny to push it a bit further, so I logged in on my alt account RightSharkie which was already in the eclipse discord. I then proceeded to say “J-word is bad, I'm sorry”. After my bad joke, I got banned from discord.
I then went ahead and pm’ed NBDY “
ahahahhahaha you proved my point”, after which he responds that he is removing me from everything. This resulted in me getting permanently banned on Discord, in-game, forums and blocked by NBDY. At the time I thought the ban was not justified, but I now clearly see that such acts should not go uncalled for.

Two weeks after the ban was issued, I tried to contact
Osvaldon in order to find out if it was possible to get a reduced punishment, NBDY felt it was too early at the time.
At later times I have tried to pm Ballin and
Toony, but with no success.

Why should your appeal be accepted?
At the time of writing this appeal, it has been over five months since the ban. This has given me a lot of time to reflect on what I did, why what I did was wrong and how to improve, so I won't behave like this in the future. I'm deeply sorry for the drama and extra work I have created, that could be used on something more productive. I have already written a sincere apology to NBDY for being disrespectful to him, which I hope he accepted. I would like my appeal to be accepted because I want to come back to the community I was part of since the beginning of 2017, and continue to play with my friends. Throughout the two
years
I have played on the server, I have always done my best to follow the rules and tried my best to display a great quality of roleplay while doing so.

-Sharkie

• Like 25
  • snowflake 1