ID 2 (7.1 Fear Roleplay)

Player(s) being reported: ID 2 
Date of interaction reported: 26-1-2019
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1548517445

Your characters name: Benjamin Specht

Other player(s) involved: Cristiano Martinelli

Specific rule(s) broken:

"7.1.4 As a victim, whose life is in direct danger:
• You must display reasonable value for your life and comply with the demands of your attacker;
• You cannot call 911, call your friends or allies to aid you, because that would be failure to comply;"

How did the player break the rule(s)?

Pressed the emergency button when under gunpoint. 

Evidence of rule breach:

https://vimeo.com/313548895

Edited by Appelgi

Hey, thanks for tagging me in this.

I'll try to explain my side of the story. So I tried to press the panic alarm button while my hands were going up, obviously I could've done it with a /me or /do to involve them in RP, but I didn't. I complied with their demands and put my hands up, but they didn't mention anything about radio, on the other hand I can understand where they're coming from and I fully understand what I did, and if they shot me down, i'd have no problem with that at all. Sorry if that ruined your RP experience and i'll take the punishment if @XposeD gives it.

Edited by LukasMontana
  • FeelsChromosomeMan 1

Hello @LukasMontana and thanks for your honesty.

The issue is pressing your button is a automatic AME, with a gun being pointed at you this AME does a action that you cannot physically do in game. 
Meaning that while you don't see it you can actually imagine your character doing this which would be lifting his hand up and pressing a button on your radio.
Whilst having a gun pointed at you this means you showed no fear for your life in regards to calling for backup whilst being held at gun point and being given orders.

I do infact have to issue a FearRP (Minor) Warning. The reason it is minor is because you showed some fear by raising your hands but did not follow it completely.

Lukas_Montana Stranger 1202_133 FearRP | Offense #1 

Kind regards
XposeD

Locked & Archived