Johnyx - Johnathan Allen (Ban Appeal)

Account name: Johnyx
Character name(s): Johnathan Allen

Admin who issued punishment: BallinByNature
Date of punishment:  01/26/2018
Punishment received:  Permanent ban

Reason given for punishment:  DM#2 (FR) & Extensive Administrative punishments

Your explanation of what happened: 
well we tried to search The LSD Lab and we were looking for Clowns [Gang Name] because they robbed one of our guys At Village Lab then when found them at LSD we went to Warn them to put their hands up but they ran away and im always the guy who would Use Microphone to Give Demands and Samo Granados is the huy who types demands when we went inside i Used Shout Voice Method [CTRL+Z] and told them to Put their hands up while i was heading to upstairs but unfortunately they didn't hear me as you see in that video when they decided to run Samo started to shoot them when i saw that he started to shoot others decided to shoot too but as you can see in those videos i had shotgun and i always try to Flank my enemy i didn't shoot to that girl and her friend but when Samo shot everyone shot after because they had no idea that he didn't give them demands ... he shot first then he gave them that demand because he was a guy who had to do it earlier ... but in the second video as you see in 0:23-0:25 before we start to shoot someone from his direction started to shoot at us but i have no idea if it was them , thats why we decided to shoot at them and as you see in that report She made she said that the second situation is not her porblem because she told them to shoot at us and they had the KOS .

Why should your appeal be accepted?:
well it was my DM #2 and they didn't even inform me about this report they just banned me and as i said Its DM #2 i could deffend myself if i knew that i got reported this is not the first time my First report was like this too i will drop the link down below and you can check both . the thing im tring to say is this, there are lots of people with like DM#4 and more Punishments they only get ban... but i get Permanent ? this is not fair at all no one informed me ingame about this either of course i could deffend my self ... and its about 1 month ago i mean come on how could i even know about this ?

Post any evidence or further details:

this is my DM#1 which I still think it wasn't ... but its okay as you can see they didn't inform me thro forum nor the game ...

and this is the Second report of DM [#2] which I got a permanent ban for ... as you can see the only guy who got informed was @AmooRid3r and I don't talk to that guy because I got banned once because of him so he didn't tell me anything! I talked to others they had no idea about this report ...

https://gyazo.com/6abd818410e4412a888ca33a17665a09

and this one is about a guy who got Offense #5 and still playing ...

Edited by Met_Zoli
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 6
  • monkaS 1
  • FeelsChromosomeMan 1

@Met_Zoli

non-RP is much different than death matching and metagaming offenses. We give non-RP for minor poor rp offenses, therefore more chances are given. Other players records are not relevant to your own and your game play.

You also have 2 non Rp offenses, 3 metagaming offenses, kicks for bad attitude & more totaling 18 administrative punishments / logs. 

You have been caught metagming 3 times in 1 month. Why should we allow you to come back on the server when you are breaking rules constantly and hanging out with people that also do the same?

I was under the impression you had all known about the report, but it was active for over 21 days, which is quite a long time. 

@BallinByNature

1 of those metagamings you saw, wasn't fair at all it was only because of my friend's recorder but okay let's not talk about that that's right.

but lets talk about that active report which i got banned for you just read what i said about that situation man it was more like a misunderstanding , Not Dm man I mean okay if we are that bad in Rules shouldn't we know that we can't open our fire like that ? as I said we got shot from the Car's direction man and you didn't even give me a chance to defend my self in that report . I didn't have a chance to defend my self in my DM #1 either ! you guys didn't even inform me in the game I mean how can I defend my self when I don't even know what's happening behind my back?

and as you can see it was for a month ago man I didn't get reported for DM for like a month! the only thing im doing these Days Is RPing because I knew how bad was my Profile about those reports ...

What I mean Is, I might deserve a ban okay. but not Permanent ban man ...

Edited by Met_Zoli

15 hours ago, BallinByNature said:

This is not about the second video in the report, this is about Chloe's video where she gets shot in the back. Please read through the report. 

dude, I've read that and in that video, I was just chasing him with my shotgun when Diego Said That thing "Hands up and get on your knees" and after they started to shoot ... you can check the logs that I wasn't the guy who started to shoot first ... you can check it budd i shot when I saw guns in their hands ... 

-and I should mention it again it was for 1 month ago man ! in this past month there was not a Valid report against me because I didn't try to PVP I was just RPing with others.

im okay with waiting brother please just check everything and you will see that I wasn't Breaching any rules in this month...

Edited by Met_Zoli
  • Upvote 1

Can you determine who out of the 5 involved it was that shot first, if it was not you? 

I can see some merit if you are agreeing someone broke the rules but it was not you, however, there is really not many other options for them to respond to being shot at for no reason other than to defend themselves. If I personally went with a group and someone DM'd I would probably ask them in /b why they shot and stop participating in the situation.

@BallinByNature Dude First of all i didn't even know if he DMed her at all because as i said i got involved when that car arrived i wasn't with them when they shot at the girl in that moment after i heard gunshots i went there and started to shoot and as you can see i had a shotgun in my hands i was in LSD's bulding and searching for others when they said they killed the girl yeah i got choked to be honset but when i thought i said well there was a gunshot there shouldn't be any rule breaches and dude you can see all of that in logs ... im not lying here the only thing was that i didn't have time to deffend my self in that report because i had no idea that i got reported ... you saw my Suit in the second video i was wearing a suit so you cant see me in the first video shooting at anyone either ... as i said i got involved in the second video which you just said is not our problem . i dont know how to prove it now but i guess i made everything clear i just needed time to make it clear for her too but i found out about that Report when i got banned you can ask Musket i had no idea why would i even get banned he gave me the link of this report when i asked him about my ban dude its been 1 month after that thing ... 

and all of those guys in that video can admit that i wasn't with them when they were shooting at the girl ...

Edited by Met_Zoli

I will void this punishment if you were not part of the original shooting, however the warning for poor admin record stands as you have an outragious amount of admin warnings/punishments over the last 60 days. Continued breaching of the rules may result in the ban being re-applied.

Thanks for the appeal and welcome back to Eclipse RP.