TheCactus

[SOLD] Business Property | Davis Ave / Strawberry Ave Intersection

SOLD
Davis Ave. 6

Business property located in the middle of Davis, in the intersection between Davis Avenue and Strawberry Avenue. The property is in a prime spot thanks to its visibility and with its spacious enclosed yard can be used for multiple business ideas. The inside is fully furnished and has a small repair area at the entrance, a brake corner and a large office upstairs.
Accepting rent-to-own contract. Contact #247 4369 or email https://gov.eclipse-rp.net/ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=7123 for details.

qUjNdk8.jpg

xsy4nQa.jpg

egUKKuS.jpg

boZQNA8.jpg

Edited by TheCactus
  • yooo 1

On 6/8/2023 at 10:47 PM, TheCactus said:

I accept at least 1.7 from people I do not know. If you are looking to do something interesting with the place, especially the exterior, then I can do 1.65

Would you do 1.6? After the rent obviously... - I see you've rented it 

I do just want to follow up since I missed buying the property by 15 minutes. 

If renter leaves the lease, I am currently interested in buying it at the 1.8m price.

I have already reached out to the renter letting them know that I am interested in buying them out of it if their aspirations of running a car dealership does not materialize. 

Edited by jowebb7

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.