John Baggins

RDM Report

Player(s) being reported:ID 107, 76, 80, 79, 85

Date of interaction reported: 25/01/2019

Unix time stamp from HUD: 1548429054

Your characters name: John Baggerson

Other player(s) involved: ID 28

Specific rule(s) broken: RDM 

7.2.1 Deathmatch is the act of killing or hurting another player (or damaging their property) without a proper roleplay reason.
An attempt to break this rule will result in a temporary or permanent ban.

How did the player break the rule(s)?

These guys seen that we had a very clean get away and then started firing upon the car i was in for no reason, resulting in me and my friend ultimatley dying and loosing our stuff.

I'm not here to ask for a refund as i'm not that bothered but people like this are ruining the experience for other players aswel and should be dealt with

Evidence of rule breach:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z69Tog477A&feature=youtu.be

ID 28 here,

These people seem like to not care about roleplay, as they cant even be bothered to give any demands in this "robbery". Other than shouting out of their car in high speed, they have not demanded anything. But ofcourse this "demand" is useless to my character, he didnt hear anything with the engine roaring and the drivers side window shut. The Non-roleplay rule was broken here. They then proceeded to shoot us without a reason after the shouting.

The video above doesnt work it seems, so ill post my POV too.

https://streamable.com/e4bma

Well hello and thanks for reporting to make sure about that situation ...

Im ID 76 [Johnathan Allen] I was chasing you guys with my bike and didn't do anything till you started to shot at my friends then when you jumped out I stopped next to you and if you watch the video I gave you a chance to put your hands up even when I had KOS on you because you were shooting my friends .

as I see I didn't do anything wrong here ...

I would appreciate if you recheck the video and find the Rule breach I did ...

thanks.

• Upvote 2

My friend please take a second to watch the videos in full.. if you done nothing wrong then you have nothing to worry about and an admin will tell you the same i would imagine. As for your friends, in the clip you can clearly see who is taking the first shots. I started firing back as i was in fear for my life because we had a bunch of random guys taking pot shots at us. The reason you have been named is because you were involved in the situation and thats apparent in the clip

If you mean who shot us first out of the contender, I would have no idea. I think its best to ask all of the occupants who shot first, since its gotta be one of them.

EDIT: After watching the footage in 0.25 and following the gun trail, it might be ID 80 that shot first. 

Edited by Appelgi
  • Upvote 2

ID 80 here, I was just sitting in the red contender with the guys. I was a little distracted by my phone as you can see in OOC I was searching for a song name at that time and when I looked back at my screen I saw a gun fight going on. So I started shooting as well. I understand if I get banned for that.

Edited by Mariaaaa
  • FeelsChromosomeMan 1

Hello im mahdi_zarei My ID was 107
I wasn't 80. So I'm out of this debate
I told "pull over" but I wasn't the one who started shooting
I was just writing "get out of your car" and "hands up" and getting ready to write them in the  appropriate time
Then I saw others started shooting

• monkaS 1

I am 100% sure I didn't shoot first, I was looking at my phone and typing in a song to play as seen in OOC chat. Not quite sure how one can shoot while searching for songs on YouTube. When I heard the shooting I later started to shoot as well. But I believe it was ID 79.

Edited by Mariaaaa
  • FeelsChromosomeMan 1

12 hours ago, Mariaaaa said:

I am 100% sure I didn't shoot first, I was looking at my phone and typing in a song to play as seen in OOC chat. Not quite sure how one can shoot while searching for songs on YouTube. When I heard the shooting I later started to shoot as well. But I believe it was ID 79.

17 hours ago, BallinByNature said:

@Khaste

Did you shoot first or was it @Mariaaaa?

i was the one who played that Song " Khaterate Shomal " in game via rp with my mobile so i was busy
btw the best to find out who shoot first is check server logs ...

• Upvote 1

I was involved in this situation but I was on the bike and didn't breach any Rule, as I said before someone just said thro the radio to shoot them, I don't know about the person who shot first but im sure it wasn't ID 80 cuz she was checking her phone for the music but I guess that guy who told us to shoot them was Tonny Divish the driver cuz Maria was looking for the music on her phone and you can also see that in the video, she asked about the name of that music. and khaste doesn't even use his Microphone to communicate and Mahdi just say the demands as his English is not that good, so I believe it was Tony Divish who said to shoot them, Admins are gonna make the last decision and im sure that they are gonna judge well, but its because of him that others started to shoot cuz he told them to.

[ As we were together in that situation, we were using the same Radio Freq. ] 

Edited by Met_Zoli
  • FeelsChromosomeMan 1

2 hours ago, Met_Zoli said:

I was involved in this situation but I was on the bike and didn't breach any Rule, as I said before someone just said thro the radio to shoot them, I don't know about the person who shot first but im sure it wasn't ID 80 cuz she was checking her phone for the music but I guess that guy who told us to shoot them was Tonny Divish the driver cuz Maria was looking for the music on her phone and you can also see that in the video, she asked about the name of that music. and khaste doesn't even use his Microphone to communicate and Mahdi just say the demands as his English is not that good, so I believe it was Tony Divish who said to shoot them, Admins are gonna make the last decision and im sure that they are gonna judge well, but its because of him that others started to shoot cuz he told them to.

You have not been in the report

Please do not interfere

Thanks.

• Like 1
  • FeelsChromosomeMan 1

4 hours ago, Met_Zoli said:

I'm Agree With @Tony_Divish

@Met_Zoli Please Don't interfere and Stop Lying + Defending from @Mariaaaa

• Like 1