Make sure you join our Discord server https://discord.gg/7UhB9YT

LukasMontana

ID 11 (6.7.1 Fear Roleplay, 7.2.1 Deathmatch)

Player(s) being reported: ID 11. 
Date of interaction reported: 25/01/2019
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1548411333

Your characters name: Russ Thompson

Other player(s) involved: Walker Davis

Specific rule(s) broken:

"7.2.1 Death match is the act of killing or hurting another player (or damaging their property) without a proper roleplay reason.
An attempt to break this rule will result in a temporary or permanent ban."

"7.1.1 Fear role play is the concept of role playing fear for your character’s life in situations where your safety is in immediate
danger when the attacker is in a position to quickly end your life at will. This can come in a form of having a weapon
aimed at your character’s head at close range, where reaching for your own weapon would result in you being killed
instantly, or where your life is in direct danger and any attempt to resist would result in your immediate death.

How did the player break the rule(s)?

So me and my friend Walker Davis went to one of the drug labs to see if there's any people to rob. We sneaked around the big barn and waited for someone to go inside and start making drugs. As soon as we heard one of the guys go in, we sneaked up inside and aimed both guns at the guy, quietly told him to put his hands up and don't make a noise, if he makes a radio call he's dead. He replied with "ok wait" and while the gun was pointed at him at all times he proceeded to make a radio call for backup and then turned around and shot me straight after the call even though the gun was pointed at him.
Evidence of rule breach:

I couldn't open my shadow play, but this is my mates POV, while he was on the lookout. As you can see in the video at 0:15 seconds, and 0:27 seconds the gun was pointed at him at all times when he was making radio calls and shot me down.

https://plays.tv/video/5c4ae318635f6f7492/fail-fear-rp

• Like 1

yeah i admit that was a stuped move on my part and i always do comply but at the time i thought that my friends being with me at the lab might give me an advantage the against them and i acknowledge my mistake and i will try not to do anything this rash in the future 

Since he admitted to it and is actively trying to do better in the future, we will only issue a warning for Fear-RP. Please read up on fear-RP and make sure to comply when your life is in direct immediate danger.