LukasMontana

ID 35 (6.1, 6.2)

Player(s) being reported: Dominic Santacruz ID 35.
Date of interaction reported: 23/01/2019
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1548281689

Your characters name: Lukas Montana.

Other player(s) involved: Carl Strand.

Specific rule(s) broken:

6.6 Non-roleplay
6.6.1 Actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay are considered as non-roleplay.
6.6.2 Examples of actions that are considered as non-roleplay:
• Theft of a vehicle by hijacking the driver without any roleplay, when there are no circumstances to justify it, such
as your character being in immediate danger of getting killed or arrested;
• An attempt to provoke a police chase, without a realistic reason, also known as “cop baiting” (a realistic reason
would be to divert police units away from an area, where your allies plan to commit a serious crime or are in the
progress of one);
• Hurting an injured player, because they ask to be killed, also known as “mercy killing” (usually done to respawn
their character quicker, it’s unrealistic, because in reality people do not respawn).
• Use of an expensive vehicle, such as a super car, to ram into other vehicles (players should show care and value
their luxury vehicles, because they are costly to repair).

How did the player break the rule(s)?

I stopped Dominic Santacruz because he had one warrant for him, told him to get out of the car which he did, I followed him when he started chasing the lady, tazed him to stop him, asked him to get on his knees which he complied, typed my /me to put the cuffs on him, and as I was typing my /do he stood up with no RP whatsoever for me to react and shot me down. Didn't rp having pistol in hand either.

Evidence of rule breach:

https://streamable.com/ki2g4

P.S player was notified in game: https://gyazo.com/c389f24db835d6fd1a58b3ff2854ee53

Edited by LukasMontana

Hello, First of all i do not think i have to rolplay raising up since you can see it yourself i am gettin up, also you were not typing after i raised up, you were just standing stood. I dont see it myself as a Non-roleplay rulebreaker, but after all it is Admins decission. I am sorry you feel this way about our interaction.

Hello.

You must keep in mind, that player Lukas_Montana was about to write a /do to finish off his cuff /me, but during that time, you just took out your weapon and shot him. I will not be issuing a non-rp punishment, but will put a note on your record that you have been spoken to about this. Please do not repeat it again.

Report accepteed