Date of interaction reported: 19/1/24
Unix time stamp from HUD: 22|1548272026

Your characters name: Harry Dumbling

Other player(s) involved: -

Specific rule(s) broken:

7.2 DM

6.3 Metagaming

How did the player break the rule(s)?

I was running on the street when sultan appeared, then his friends comes knowing his exact location, knowing his exact plans. (As you can see he doesn't use radio or phone). Then they all got out of their cars and chased me throe this alley, then shot me like a dirty animal from behind.

Evidence of rule breach: 

Aigh't sir I was involved in this situation .

1. We had RP reason to open fire on you basically we could just Open fire by not saying anything because you Robbed on of our guys who you can see in this Video 

and his ID 125 with Black Sultan , he recognized you and call a backup in the Radio and explained all situation so thats why we decide to jump on you while you are alone there and we had a good chance to take you down  .

Also this guy who you rob , told us before than he got rob by someone who looking like you so 

2. We jumped out from the car and say in IC Mick handsup , dont' run or we will open fire on you .

But looks like in your video can't hear it but you see than our ID are in green color so its not DM 

3. Sorry we don't have any Video from this place because everything was in the rules and no one didn't break them .

4. You should remember witch guys you rob and be carefully next time by not running around alone when you know someone maybe is looking for you ! 

Edited by Chris Bluestone

2 hours ago, Chris Bluestone said:

Aigh't sir I was involved in this situation .

1. We had RP reason to open fire on you basically we could just Open fire by not saying anything because you Robbed on of our guys who you can see in this Video 

and his ID 125 with Black Sultan , he recognized you and call a backup in the Radio and explained all situation so thats why we decide to jump on you while you are alone there and we had a good chance to take you down  .

Also this guy who you rob , told us before than he got rob by someone who looking like you so 

2. We jumped out from the car and say in IC Mick handsup , dont' run or we will open fire on you .

But looks like in your video can't hear it but you see than our ID are in green color so its not DM 

3. Sorry we don't have any Video from this place because everything was in the rules and no one didn't break them .

4. You should remember witch guys you rob and be carefully next time by not running around alone when you know someone maybe is looking for you ! 

Can you provide any type of evidence of me robing one of you guys? Because I can't remember it.

Aight.. I was the guy in black sultan. 

Let's just start off with the metagame rule. completely irrelevant. I called it on radio when i went to turn around near that gas station or whatever it is. Secondly the deathmatch rule, you robbed me and someone else from our gang. If you don't remember  where you robbed me, it was at sandy shores if you have that bad of a memory. Also, if you listen very carefully at 0:52 , you can actually hear one of us saying ''Handsup'' , don't know how your game didn't pick up all of us say it but i heard all of us say ''handsup'' but thats that. Maybe some viop glitch or something, don't know. 

@Chris Bluestone & @N3ro

Can you prove any of this? What was lost in the robbery? One thing I must say is don't rely on voice chat for commands like hands up. They definitely would've had a hard time hearing that voice chat from that distance.

No, i do not have a recording video of that as i don't always record. However tho you say that it's hard to hear from that kind of distance, when i usually talk to someone through voice, i can hear them perfectly fine. Maybe it was a viop glitch or something which i'm sure you cannot blame us for that as it's a server issue. As i said i don't have a recording but does that even change anything? We clearly did ask him to put his handsup but he didn't comply. And what kind of evidence do you even need? The things he is reporting us for is completely irrelevant. Metagame? Because i apparently did an ooc backup? We legit was coming from some place that i don't really remember and then i just said i remember this guy that robbed me. The second rule he is reporting us for is deathmatch. I can tell you that now that all 3 of us told him to stop and put his handsup. Not really our fault that the voice chats ain't working properly. I even spoke to an admin a while ago about voice chats and he said that there is a problem with them so that's that. 

What I can say .

n3ro told us than he see a guy who rob him before so thats the RP reason why we try to stop this guy and give him a pubishment .

voice didnt work so its not our problem . 

Hello, and thank you to everyone for responding with their side of the story and giving their reasoning for the actions provided in the footage above. Me and @Dqniel have come to a conclusion regarding this report.

• Player Chris_Bluestone will receive a punishment for Deathmatch I Offense #1 (Normal).
  • Player Alberto_Blackwood will receive a punishment for Deathmatch I Offense #1 (Normal).
  • Player Nick Lopez will not receive a punishment, as we cannot see him shoot, even after slowing down the footage.

First and foremost, i would like to start addressing the issue of communication that can be seen in this clip. As stated above, one should not solely rely on voice commands to make sure their demands are heard. We are all aware of how funky and faulty VOIP can be at times and it is the responsibility of each and every aggressor in this situation, to make sure that the communication is clear and that the demands are heard. Brushing it off and blaming it as a server issue is not in the spirit of how we run things, and instead you guys should have utilised the shouting command through chat, especially given the distance between you three and Harry.

Secondly, it was stated that you three had KoS on Harry, however there have been no sufficient evidence provided to back this up. Additionally, you would have had to be present during the time of the robbery that Harry supposedly conducted on your friend as per the Kill on Sight (7.4) rules, as taking the word of another player and or friend does not grant you KoS.

Last but not least, addressing the issue of the sudden backup. As can be seen in the beginning of the clip, the sultan driver is putting up a large distance between him and Harry. The possibility of the sultan driver calling for backup at that moment is viable. There is no way of proving that any type of metagaming took place in this situation, thus ruling out the violation of it.

For future reference, please take the above statements into consideration for future reference. Do not solely rely on VOIP and make sure the communication is clear and heard. Additionally, make sure you indeed have a reason for KoS that are in accordance with the Kill on Sight (7.4) rules. These are all things that you should be aware of, given your large amount of experience and time on the server.

Thank you for reporting @Harry Dumbling.

- Boxxy & Dqniel

Report accepted and archived.

• Like 1