Phil McGee

Remove 15 min Coma

+1

There was like 6 or 8 of us died from an interior bug and we lost all our inventory stuffs (hauled furnitures, bags full of furnitures) and .50 pistols which now costs 10-13k and we all had to wait 15 minutes coma because of a bug. We all /reported but we haven't been revived and it's really frustrating it kills your mood. 

14 hours ago, Spergburger said:

People shouldn't have to be something they don't want to be because there aren't enough of them. Some people drive normally and get killed by those people who are doing 180+, how is it the responsible drivers fault that they got killed? Why are they being punished for driving the right way? 

The point is, if people see that being a medic is terrible they complain to make it better so devs will have to focus on it. The coma system is not the problem in this its that people dont like being medics.

I dont know if you ever driven 180 in a city ( I once when I was a young lad 110 on a road where you are suppose to go 50 ) but those roads arent designed for those speeds and small things out of your control can happen all the time which can kill you. I have 2 old class mates who died during street racing accidents so yea it happens

Still in support of a coma, wouldn't mind seeing the time increased as long as an AFK timer doesn't disconnect you.

Should be a body on scene, not at MD.

Help promote solving the issue as things like this are put into place because of the below.

• Not enough medics, be a medic, help solve the problem!
  • People keep breaking the rules. Not your fault? Help educate as it effects everyone and as an experienced player I believe that's your responsibility as a community member, not just staff.
  • Be more diplomatic, stop getting killed or starting fights for stupid reasons, keep in mind and be ready to loose and don't complain if you do. (rule breaking? use the time to file a report, that's what it's there for, but don't expect everyone is breaking rules when you loose, be a good sport.)
  • Stop racing through the city, drive responsibly.

• Like 2

Yes things can happen but it feels pretty unfair to punish someone with a 15 minute wait time for something out of their control. If I get smoked by someone running a red light in an intersection I'm crossing, why am I being punished for it and having to sit through the coma? It's not like I wasn't careful and treated my life with disdain.

On 1/30/2019 at 1:24 PM, Spergburger said:

Yes things can happen but it feels pretty unfair to punish someone with a 15 minute wait time for something out of their control. If I get smoked by someone running a red light in an intersection I'm crossing, why am I being punished for it and having to sit through the coma? It's not like I wasn't careful and treated my life with disdain.

This is a good point, could be solved with more medics and unfortunately the rules don't specify based on these things.

I seriously think a coma on scene is the best idea. That way if a medic or police do come by, they could do a little investigative RP then '/coroner' your body and remove that death time or something.