JayGamble

Samo Monroe DM

Player(s) being reported: ID(73)
Date of rule breach: 1/14/2019
Time of rule breach: 4:23 PM PST

Your characters name: Jay_Gamble
Other players involved:

Specific rule broken:

7.2.1 Deathmatch is the act of killing or hurting another player (or damaging their property) without a proper roleplay reason.
An attempt to break this rule will result in a temporary or permanent ban.

How did the player break the rule?:

Went to Richman Glen responding to a radio call to help assist in a store robbery. Saw Samo driving erratically through the mountains and decided to follow him. For whatever reason he stopped at the end of the road and decided to gun me down, without a word or interaction. Have not spoke to this man ICly since his return, so I'm confused at why he felt justified in killing me here past personal reasons.

Evidence of rule breach:

https://streamable.com/y12w2

• Like 6

You came in and shot 4 of my gang members and shooting at me and i drove off? Then after returning a few times with some shoot outs and that happened? You legit killed 4 guys with me with your gang and then tried to kill me for over 20 minutes prior what is this report for...

• Like 3

2 hours ago, samo said:

You came in and shot 4 of my gang members and shooting at me and i drove off? Then after returning a few times with some shoot outs and that happened? You legit killed 4 guys with me with your gang and then tried to kill me for over 20 minutes prior what is this report for...

https://streamable.com/ndt6k

You can hear the radio call at the beginning from Zach. You can see my very first interaction with Samo to the very end where he kills me without reason.

2 hours ago, samo said:

Do you have any footage of that?

8 hours ago, ChuckM said:

Do you have any footage of that?

No I don't but as he is providing evidence and is cutting it short can you please show the last 30 minutes and you will see he already lied saying its our first interaction plus i was on there radio where they were threatening my life to kill me and organising to kill me as i was the only one who got away during the shoot out between the 2 gangs where 4 of my members died.

• Like 2

If you simply check the logs you will see the gang war aprox. (20 mins prior) where everyone was involved in shooting and me and killing 4 of my friends therefor giving me KOS

• Like 2

on top of that we just kidnapped one of his gang members and had him hostage and this is why they all came in shooting at us to try rescue him.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, samo said:

If you simply check the logs you will see the gang war aprox. (20 mins prior) where everyone was involved in shooting and me and killing 4 of my friends therefor giving me KOS

Please check the logs, you will see I was no where near Samo. I also knew he'd have no evidence of KOS as there is none. I've included everything asked of me, will wait for judgement.

There is share the last 30 minutes you clearly got the footage you trying to manipulate evidence is just pathetic honestly I expected more from you.... If you refused to show the whole scene then it's clear isn't it that you're manipulating you already tried with the first little clip then expanded it a little more..

Edited by samo
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, samo said:

There is share the last 30 minutes you clearly got the footage you trying to manipulate evidence is just pathetic honestly I expected more from you.... If you refused to show the whole scene then it's clear isn't it that you're manipulating you already tried with the first little clip then expanded it a little more..

Listen Samo, I reported YOU for DM. It's your job to post proof of your KOS. 

You cannot, because you have no valid KOS on me. Good luck, partner.

1 minute ago, JayGamble said:

Listen Samo, I reported YOU for DM. It's your job to post proof of your KOS. 

You cannot, because you have no valid KOS on me. Good luck, partner.

No it isn't lol like you said you're reporting me so show proof not edit and clip up evidence that's not the whole situation then the admin can't judge the situation as you only posted about 2% of it?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, samo said:

No it isn't lol like you said you're reporting me so show proof not edit and clip up evidence that's not the whole situation then the admin can't judge the situation as you only posted about 2% of it?

You're asking me to post videos of something I was never apart of man. The delusion is confusing.. How could I possibly make footage up?

Edited by JayGamble

You have done so many false reports you need a ban and it's clear look back on your profile, or I'll just report you now for it.

Edited by samo
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, samo said:

You have done so many false reports you need a ban and it's clear look back on your profile, or I'll just report you now for it.

All 3 of my last reports have been approved. I'll no longer reply to this, best of luck.

2 minutes ago, JayGamble said:

All 3 of my last reports have been approved. I'll no longer reply to this, best of luck.

Yeah and how many denied? Wayyyy too many okay, you too.

Just ignoring me saying post the last 30 minutes clear that you're hiding the whole hostage situation admins can see that on logs 🙂 

4 minutes ago, ChuckM said:

Someone must have footage of this supposed gun fight if lots of people were involved. @samo & @JayGamble please ask anyone involved if they have footage to submit.

I can tell you I have no footage as I was never apart of this, and I honestly believe this may have never happened. I don't think it's fair that someone can just make up a scenario, and I be forced to show proof. This is literally the FIRST time I've seen this man since he returned. He DM'd me, he cannot provide evidence otherwise.. I'm confused.

Edited by JayGamble
  • Upvote 1

In the video there is someone talking about someone else having their frequency. Can you elaborate on that?

13 minutes ago, ChuckM said:

In the video there is someone talking about someone else having their frequency. Can you elaborate on that?

Samo's crew had robbed someone prior in our group, and Samo was on our frequency screaming and yelling non sense. I was not at any of these situations.

No we didn't jay did we, we kidnapped one of his guys and had him interrogated and this is what this whole situation is. They just came in and shot my guys i managed to get away while being shot at they got the guy we took hostage i was on the radio listening to them saying 'kill samo, get samo' and so on and after our gun fight they chased me and i kept getting away but coming back and shooting them then driving off and this is the end of this whole scenario so jay please stop hiding the evidence you clearly have and post the last 30 minutes. Thanks.

• Upvote 7

7 hours ago, samo said:

No we didn't jay did we, we kidnapped one of his guys and had him interrogated and this is what this whole situation is. They just came in and shot my guys i managed to get away while being shot at they got the guy we took hostage i was on the radio listening to them saying 'kill samo, get samo' and so on and after our gun fight they chased me and i kept getting away but coming back and shooting them then driving off and this is the end of this whole scenario so jay please stop hiding the evidence you clearly have and post the last 30 minutes. Thanks.

Imagine lying this much, and not having to show any of your own proof. This is actually insanity to me..

https://streamable.com/2ac6a

this is us "threatening him" on the radio. got it!

you can also see Jacquivis mentioning the frequency being stolen. I probably spent 30-45 minutes prior talking about OOC stuff regarding some of our members. I stood in an isolated call with them, so again.. there is no possible way any of these guys from Samo's group can tie to ANY of the stuff he is claiming, yet they all constantly record as well. Does no one else believe this to be fishy? I don't report often, but when I do it's because I truly believe someone has wronged me. Look at my report history, it's either all been approved, or almost all approved, or I've solved it on my own with the accused party. This is no different, though past me having zero intent to try and resolve this with Samo.

Edited by JayGamble