Tagor

87 ID 7.1 Fear roleplay

Player(s) being reported: ID 87

Date of rule breach: 2019-01-13

Time of rule breach: 23:48

Your characters name: Jax Nightwood

Other players involved: Elizabeth Carwyn 115

Specific rule broken:

7.1.1 Fear roleplay is the concept of roleplaying fear for your character’s life in situations where your safety is in immediate
danger when the attacker is in a position to quickly end your life at will. This can come in a form of having a weapon
aimed at your character’s head at close range, where reaching for your own weapon would result in you being killed
instantly, or where your life is in direct danger and any attempt to resist would result in your immediate death.

How did the player break the rule?:

The Stranger was insulting us allot , after some point i was done with his insults to my friend so i aim'ed a gun at the stranger , he was on a city b i told him to get off the bike he got off the bike with no gun in hand then took it out and shot me while i had gun aimed at him and injured me 

Evidence of rule breach:

• Like 1

At his point of view, it was way different. I got a record of my point of view and what happened before. And also the girl next to him pointed a gun out of nowhere after I killed him

while I had a gun aimed at her.

I forgot to /do takes out pistol but I didn't cause they showed poor RP so I was not serious with them as normal, also the girl pointed a gun at me and I wanted to leave I told her

to back off she kept walking to me so I decided to shoot.

• Like 1

Elizabeth Carwyn here...... I am "the girl next to him". I would like to point out that if you watch the video closely I wait for him to reload his gun for me to pull mine out. 

15 hours ago, PeterZito said:

@Malibu why did you walk towards me when i told you to stay back with a gun pointed at you?

Where exactly do you think she fear rp'ed  ? because what i see you only aiming your gun and when elizabeth aim's a gun at you only then you say something . thats  not fear RP from her part .

Edited by Tagor

Yes it kinda is. She pointed a gun at me when i had a gun pointed at her. then i tell her not to follow me and what does she do she follows me while i had a gun pointed at her.

• snowflake 1
  • FeelsChromosomeMan 1

Hello everyone. I shall now comclude this report.

On 1/19/2019 at 3:00 PM, PeterZito said:

@Malibu why did you walk towards me when i told you to stay back with a gun pointed at you?

When your video was still up. I did not hear you say that at all.

Anyways report shall be closed. As @PeterZito got A permaban for another situation.

@Malibu is cleared of all charges.

-Musket