Spookie

ID 84, ID 126, ID 15, ID 96. 7.2 Deathmatch

Player(s) being reported: ID 84, ID 126, ID 15, ID 96
Date of rule breach: 14/01/2019
Time of rule breach: ~18:50 UTC +2

Your characters name: Mario Bueti
Other players involved: Georg Miller, Rohan Burke

Specific rule broken:
" 7.2.1 Deathmatch is the act of killing or hurting another player (or damaging their property) without a proper roleplay reason.
An attempt to break this rule will result in a temporary or permanent ban.
7.2.4 A player must allow their victim enough time to comply with the demands and warn the victim more than one time, if
the victim is too slow to respond or react to the demands. "

How did the player break the rule?: The same guys that are seen in the video pulled up at the prison earlier and deathmatched Jax and some other guards as 
well. While Jax was writing his report and we just finished discussing the whole situation, they pull up again in the same vehicles but in different 
clothing.They did the same thing again. They told us to get on the ground and pointed guns at us. When I was trying to unequip my tazer and do  /down, one 
of my co-workers shot at them. They instantly shot me and Georg Miller even though we didn't do anything and we didn't have enough time to comply. As you 
can hear in the video, me and Jax were still in Music 2. When I saw the same deathmatchers roll up I instantly shout in Music 2 that they are back and that
they are going to DM again, and so they did. They also said both times that they were trying to break out a friend. Doesn't really make sense to kill all
the guards then? And they also would need approval from an admin before doing a breakout. Here is Jax's report as well.

Evidence of rule breach:

Hello everyone

In "0:06" we gave them the "warning" then in "0:09" one of them starts to shoot then in "0:10" we started to shoot and i should mention this that we didn't want to shoot you, you came in middle of gunfight