Ayh3m

39 / 37 / 5 ( 7.2 Deathmatch )

Player(s) being reported: 39 / 37 / 5
Date of rule breach: 14/01/2019
Time of rule breach: around 10 AM UTC

Your characters name:Adam Williams ( am doing this report using Thomas_Foster's footage ) 
Other players involved:Thomas_Foster / Mike_Taylor

Specific rule broken:
"7.2 Deathmatch
7.2.1 Deathmatch is the act of killing or hurting another player (or damaging their property) without a proper roleplay reason.
An attempt to break this rule will result in a temporary or permanent ban.
7.2.2 Examples of valid reasons to attack another player:
• If they attempt to harm, hurt you or damage your property (or if they attempt to do the same to your friends or
allies), this also includes an attempt by the police to arrest someone;
• If they report you to the police for a committed heavy crime, however, if someone reports you for a light crime,
such as illegal parking, then the reason is insufficient;
• If they are not in compliance with the demands or if they attempt to escape or call other players for help;
7.2.3 A player cannot kill their victim, if the victim is in compliance with the demands.
7.2.4 A player must allow their victim enough time to comply with the demands and warn the victim more than one time, if
the victim is too slow to respond or react to the demands.
7.2.5 A player cannot force their victim to kill someone, if the enforcer does not have a valid reason to kill that someone."

How did the player break the rule?:We had a call about a shoutout with aks at that location , we responded to the call , grouped up and went inside
when we got there we searched the area and all we found was a guy who insta died and another injured guy who we tried to help while we were helping 
the injured guy and asking the medic via radio to come to the backup call as you see we were both typing me and Thomas_Foster some guys came did 
a /s get on your knees and then without giving us enough time to comply opened fire with their heavy weapons on us ( we were both typing , i didn't even 
notice the /s as I was focused on typing even if I did the rule 7.2.4 states that A player must allow their victim enough time to comply with the demands and warn the victim more than one time, if
the victim is too slow to respond or react to the demands. 

Evidence of rule breach:( this is Thomas_Foster's POV ) 

Hello and thanks for sharing your videos ...

as you see in this video in my screen and that distance I had with The guy who warned them to get on their knees there is that warning which he shouts it to say ...

didn't know that they didn't receive the warning when they tried to run away I heard gunshots and had to get involved because my friends were involved ...

and sry for the misunderstanding guys didn't mean this to happen ... 

Edited by Met_Zoli

Hello and thank you for making a forum report. 

@AmooRid3r are you involved in this situation? 

Samo_Granados
Johnathan_Allen
Mahdi_Zarei

All have 24 hours to respond with a solid defense. (all notified ingame)

Kind Regards
-MusketDeezNuts

@AmooRid3r are you involved in this situation?  

Samo_Granados

Yes-

i said everybody get on your knees but when i saw that they are trying to escape i started to shoot them and told my friend to get to the other side and shoot them from there ... they could get on their knees ...

ps ; and two of them saw me when i pointed my gun at them

Edited by AmooRid3r

@AmooRid3r how could u know we saw you without even seeing our POV or even turning around with our characters as u see in footage , i was walking not even running till you started shooting on us also that was some kind of a non-rp as u prefered killing us while we were trying to save your friend and let him die.

On 1/16/2019 at 4:01 PM, Ayh3m said:

@AmooRid3r how could u know we saw you without even seeing our POV or even turning around with our characters as u see in footage , i was walking not even running till you started shooting on us also that was some kind of a non-rp as u prefered killing us while we were trying to save your friend and let him die.

we were working on drug lab then we came back there to take our drugs, also you can see the bags at 1:03~1:04 in your video, we had lot of drug on that bags

Edited by AmooRid3r

7 hours ago, AmooRid3r said:

we were working on drug lab then we came back there to take our drugs, also you can see the bags at 1:03~1:04 in your video, we had lot of drug on that bags

I asked you how you could know we saw you without even seeing our POV and you saying that you came back to take your drugs and your bags? that's not even an answer for my question.

19 minutes ago, Ayh3m said:

I asked you how you could know we saw you without even seeing our POV and you saying that you came back to take your drugs and your bags? that's not even an answer for my question.

What do you mean? i was yelling right behind you( id 39 its me ), then id 51 saw me when i pointed my gun on your bodies( also he said something in voip about me ), then you guys started running, i started shooting at you guys, because you and your friends didnt respond to my demands and they tried to escape.

Edited by AmooRid3r

2 minutes ago, AmooRid3r said:

What do you man? i was yelling right behind you( id 39 its me ), then id 51 saw me when i pointed my gun on your bodies( also he said something in voip about me ), then you guys started running, i started shooting at you guys, because you and your friends didnt respond to my demands and they tried to escape.

I won't reply anymore I will just leave it for @MusketDeezNuts to decide also it's what do you mean* not what do you man... 

• Cringe 1

why do you think we tried to save our friend? i didn't do that for my friend, there were bags on the ledge, thats why we came back there

@AmooRid3r I can see on your friends POV, that you indeed shouted, But do you know its the responsibility of the attacker, To make sure the demands reach the person you giving it too?

There was also no valid reason to start to shoot them in the first place as your friend was not being arrested, (and no demands got to them) And only one demands are not enough. Neither is the time for them to respond to it.

1 hour ago, AmooRid3r said:

why do you think we tried to save our friend? i didn't do that for my friend, there were bags on the ledge, thats why we came back there

This is also not a valid reason to kill someone.

As it looks now, It just looks like you deathmatched three players as no demands ever got to them. 
I would like to see your POV @AmooRid3r

There was also no valid reason to start to shoot them

I shoot them with valid reason, they tried to escape from me and also they didnt respond to the demands,

"7.2.2 Examples of valid reasons to attack another player: If they are not in compliance with the demands or if they attempt to escape"

"7.2.4  A player must allow their victim enough time to comply with the demands and warn the victim more than one time, if
the victim is too slow to respond
or react to the demands.

4 hours ago, MusketDeezNuts said:

@AmooRid3r I can see on your friends POV, that you indeed shouted, But do you know its the responsibility of the attacker, To make sure the demands reach the person you giving it too?

His friend saw me also this guy saw from his view, but you can see their reactions, pdcry.thumb.png.3fb63abe8561d9ed2330b5d61adcad29.png

pdcry3.thumb.png.5df2e85fa414fca988b2c69014a0f194.png

( this guy on red box its me )

i warned them at 1:58 then i started shooting ( after that when they tried to escape ) at them at 2:03, in their video 

pdcry4.png.2a6ecbf9e98c9b133336036460473f38.png  

And only one demands are not enough.

Yes, but i gave them enough time. They saw me with a heavy weapon, and also they knew that, that place its dangerous and is not safe for them,

This is also not a valid reason to kill someone. 

i didnt killed them for the bags, i just came back there to take my bags, then i saw them front of my friend body then i told them to get down on their knees for whatever reason maybe it was a robbery but you can see everything at their Video, after my warning he stood up ( and he pulled out his gun ) then all of them tried to escape,

and i didnt record anything from that situation

Edited by AmooRid3r

I do not feel its right to issue an punishmemt for this. As on one side. Demands ware attempted. (Al though. Not reached. And it should always be so) but on the other side it looks like DM. As no demands ware given.

However. The cops ware not fleeing! They ware taking cover. What is another thing on its own.

This RP situation shall hereby be voided. 

• Upvote 1