Make sure you join our Discord server https://discord.gg/7UhB9YT

Tagor

15 ID , 27 ID , 6 ID , 51 ID 7.2 Deathmatch

Player(s) being reported: 15 ID , 27 ID , 6 ID , 51 ID
Date of rule breach: 2019-01-14
Time of rule breach: 18:08

Your characters name: Sunny_Oxweld
Other players involved: Mario Bueti 55 , Aaron Debose  90 , Jacob Debose  107 , John Robertson 74
Specific rule broken:

7.2.1 Deathmatch is the act of killing or hurting another player (or damaging their property) without a proper roleplay reason.
An attempt to break this rule will result in a temporary or permanent ban.

How did the player break the rule?:

We were just guarding the prison when we saw contender and bikes drive into prison after some time they drive close to us , stop , get out yell "Everyone get down on your fucking knees or we will shoot " and with no time to comply thay start shooting at us .

Evidence of rule breach:

• Like 2

7.2.2 Examples of valid reasons to attack another player:
• If they
attempt to harm, hurt you or damage your property (or if they attempt to do the same to your friends or
allies), this also includes an attempt by the police to arrest someone;

• If they are not in compliance with the demands or if they attempt to escape or call other players for help;

I started shooting at id 74 because he pointed his gun at my friend body i even gave them enough time and then we started shooting because of him.

Edited by AmooRid3r
  • Like 1

I reported to admins but they didn't respond so we continued our rp hoping for them to respond also as they didn't respond we just Robbed you guys and got away 

So as I understand it, you didn't have the patience to wait for an admin to approve you so you just decided to kill us all instead? 

You know we can't drop guns right ? the script don't allow us to drop guns like PD . What were you going to rob from us ? Radios ?

dude we have script guns which ones cant be dropped or taken from us, only what you can take it its radio's

It's a bit strange to attack a prison because you want to steal radios from guards. It feels like you guys are just changing your stories constantly; First you say it was a prison break but then you say it was a robbery. And now you say you were taking our radios but before you said you were taking our guns. Feels like you are just changing your story in an attempt to make it look better than it actually is. 

• Like 2

Hello and thank you for making this report.

The following players, please respond with your side of the story within 24 hours and please explain how and why the situation escalated:
15 = Mack_Shown (Was not able to find forum account)
27 = Arshia_Jaksun
@GamingAlF
6 = Samo_Granados @AmooRid3r
51 = Mahdi_Zarei (Was not able to find forum account)

Please notify the players Mahdi_Zarei and Mack_Shown of this report in order to give them a chance to respond.

Thanks,
nateX

On 1/14/2019 at 8:40 PM, AmooRid3r said:

• If they
attempt to harm, hurt you or damage your property (or if they attempt to do the same to your friends or

• If they are not in compliance with the demands or if they attempt to escape or call other players for help;

I started shooting at id 74 because he pointed his gun at my friend body i even gave  them enough time and then we started shooting because of him.

^ Everythings is clear,

Okay, I see from where you are coming, but how would they know the demands are for them if you are on their far right side and most of the people are not even looking your way? Even though you gave your demands and gave them almost exactly 5 seconds to comply, you were still standing far enough where you wouldn't be able to see if they were typing or not.

Also, one of you wrote that you were trying to break someone out, but admins were not responding so you just decided to attack with hopes that they would respond midway. How is that anything but a rule break? If you wouldn't have killed them, you would have continued it as a prison break without any permissions from administrators? They also could have responded midway but they could have denied your report, which again makes it look like a rule break. From this situation, all I see are a gang coming to prison and robbing guards for their radios, which is absolutely ridiculous if you ask me.

I'm gonna be waiting for the rest of the stories.

dude ban me if you want i have got 171 h on me right now best server in the world.
Yes we tired to rob them but they pointed with theyre gun at us so we started to shoot eventho i didn't break any rules.

THis GREAT server is full of kids which when you kill them they rage and try to report you or if they have power they will ban you.

Edited by GamingAlF
added smth at the end
  • monkaS 1
  • hmmm 2
  • FeelsChromosomeMan 1
  • PogU 1

Just now, nateX said:

you were still standing far enough where you wouldn't be able to see if they were typing or not.

I just saw that, id 74 raises his hands and pointed his gun at my friend when i said, to get surrender, then i started shooting at him, because;

• If they

7.4.3 • The life of your friend or ally is threatened at the present or if you have witnessed it happen in the past;

Just now, nateX said:

Also, one of you wrote that you were trying to break someone out, but admins were not responding so you just decided to attack with hopes that they would respond midway.

No we decided to rob them,

Just now, nateX said:

From this situation, all I see are a gang coming to prison and robbing guards for their radios, which is absolutely ridiculous if you ask me.

we came there for whatever reason, thats all we didnt broke any rule

Edited by AmooRid3r
  • FeelsChromosomeMan 1

And you can see that ID15 pointed his gun at the guard  ( ID 74 ) then he aimed back, that means i got valid reason to shoot at him, because he didnt comply with our demands

Hello again! Due to ID 74 starting to point a gun at one of the attackers, I will have to deny this report as in that case no rules were broken.

Rejected&Archived

Thanks,
nateX