DominykasHD

216 ID ( DM, OOC INSULTS )

Player(s) being reported: 216 ID 
Date of rule breach: 2019-01-13
Time of rule breach: ~10:20 PM EET

Your characters name: Vova Barkovich
Other players involved: Seen in video

Specific rule broken:
" 7.2.1 Deathmatch is the act of killing or hurting another player (or damaging their property) without a proper roleplay reason.
An attempt to break this rule will result in a temporary or permanent ban.

OOC insults "

How did the player break the rule?: Well, we were chopins cars and bikes, three ranom guys came to the chop shop and one of the guys just randomly out of nowhere started to shoot towards me and my friend without any demands. He did not knew if im choping his bike or no, maybe im there just to wait for my friends.

Evidence of rule breach:https://plays.tv/video/5c3bb8e40c27751643/dm-for-no-reason
OOC insults : https://prnt.sc/m6zwd2

Hello.

Random guy? Lol. You stole my friend's bike. Then my friends went to north lab to get it back (/showvehicles) They talked to you but you said you aren't going to give it back. They then located the bike again and saw you at a chopshop, we then immediately started to open fire. Also using VOIP. And telling you to put your hands up, but you didn't comply. (VOIP issues couldn't hear me). So then I started to open fire ON the vehicle that was STOLEN. Didn't even shoot AT you. Shot at the other guy. You shouldn't even be making this report. I can confirm this from @Sufyaan@Evo9fq360

'' The life of your friend or ally is threatened at the present or if you have witnessed it happen in the past;

Deathmatch is the act of killing or hurting another player (or damaging their property) without a proper roleplay reason.
An attempt to break this rule will result in a temporary or permanent ban. - I had a clear reason, this is not RDM. 🙂

Examples of valid reasons to attack another player:
• If they attempt to harm, hurt you or damage your property (or if they attempt to do the same to your friends or
allies),

That was my friend's bike and it has distinctive colors as well. That's how I knew it was my friend's bike, and he also did /show vehicles and it was close to here.

I here had a clear REALISTIC reason to SHOOT you, and this does NOT promote UNREALISTIC actions.

About the OOC insult, since when has 'cry more' been an OOC insult 😁

You've made at least 20 reports in under 2 weeks... maybe you're just the problem, always spamming reports and wasting admins time, they could be handling something much more severe. Thanks for reporting, I'll just for wait for an admins response now.

Edited by Khanny
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Khanny said:

Hello.

Random guy? Lol. You stole my friend's bike. Then we went to the north lab to get it back (/showvehicles) We talked to you but you said you weren't giving it back. We then located the bike again and saw you at a chopshop, we then immediately started to open fire.  I was also using VOIP and telling you to put your hands up, but you didn't comply. (VOIP issues couldn't hear me). So then I started to open fire ON the vehicle that was STOLEN. Didn't even shoot AT you. Shot at the other guy. You shouldn't even be making this report. I can confirm this from @Sufyaan@Evo9fq360

You talked to us

'' The life of your friend or ally is threatened at the present or if you have witnessed it happen in the past;

That was my friend's bike and it has distinctive colors as well. That's how I knew it was my friend's bike, and he also did /show vehicles and it was close to here.

I here had a clear REALISTIC reason to SHOOT you, and this does NOT promote UNREALISTIC actions.

About the OOC insult, since when has 'cry more' been an OOC insult 😁

You've made at least 20 reports in under 2 weeks... maybe you're just the problem, always spamming reports and wasting admins time, they could be handling something much more severe. Thanks for reporting, I'll just for an admins response now.

Im making full video and sending it to Musket since it has faction chat. I never ever met you since i got on hakouchu drag, you are making up stories.

7 minutes ago, DominykasHD said:

Im making full video and sending it to Musket since it has faction chat. I never ever met you since i got on hakouchu drag, you are making up stories.

Okay...

56 minutes ago, DominykasHD said:

I was the one who was in the car with my friend who's bike you stole (multi coloured Hakouchu), first we went upto the north gas station as my friend saw it on /showvehicles then we saw you and another car with the bike so my friend asked can I have my bike back, instead you drove off and we didn't chase as you were considerably faster, then me and my friend went to the chopshop and found you and your friends in the process of chopping the cars my friend asked you if he can have his bike back again and instead you got off and started shooting at us, we then got out of there and made it away alive. Then, this is when @Khanny decided to come and attempt to kill one of you as he saw you clearly chopping my friends bike.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, DominykasHD said:

We found that bike at left lab and you were not there

As I said, my friends, @Sufyaanand @Evo9fq360 went there and asked for the bike. There is no evidence of you moving with the bike as you went on the train track... what are you trying to prove here?

Also you should not be reporting this, I don't know why you are making so many reports. Do you think it will get you staff or something? 

Edited by Khanny
  • Like 1

i was not driving that colorful bike, but at the chop shop you shot towards me and my friend and i was not involved anywhere. waiting for admin response

3 minutes ago, DominykasHD said:

i was not driving that colorful bike, but at the chop shop you shot towards me and my friend and i was not involved anywhere. waiting for admin response

Very well you should NOT be making this REPORT, in fact, the person who STOLE the bike should be. This is not your business...

There's something called Desync, if I was shooting you, you would of have died real quick.

Edited by Khanny
  • Like 1

Even if i did not stole your or your friends bike what ever, you still couldnt have KOS on anyone. And starting shooting like that without any demands is just straight up DM.

7.2.2 Examples of valid reasons to attack another player:
• If they attempt to harm, hurt you or damage your property (or if they attempt to do the same to your friends or
allies), this also includes an attempt by the police to arrest someone;
• If they report you to the police for a committed heavy crime, however, if someone reports you for a light crime,
such as illegal parking, then the reason is insufficient;
• If they are not in compliance with the demands or if they attempt to escape or call other players for help;

You dont dont if we were choping the bikes or just standing there so its DM. 

You dont make any sense.

I said I used VOIP but you couldnt hear me, your friends got off their bikes and of course they would attempt to shoot me. (VOIP ISSUES)

This is a complete different case.

Edited by Khanny

25 minutes ago, Khanny said:

I said I used VOIP but you couldnt hear me, your friends got off their bikes and of course they would attempt to shoot me. (VOIP ISSUES)

If you used voip then show the footage. Your ID wasnt even green so i dont know what are you talking about. Im done here

16 minutes ago, DominykasHD said:

If you used voip then show the footage. Your ID wasnt even green so i dont know what are you talking about. Im done here

Was when I was behind the container thing, you couldn't see my ID for some reason. Right there you could not see my ID when I was using VOIP, neither could you hear me. Right then I thought your friend (159) would start shooting at me, so of course, I did what I came for.

image.thumb.png.619c47a996decb33d60cec52a567b582.png

Edited by Khanny
  • Like 1

hello and thank you all for your replies.

Edward_Diaz Shall be given the following offenses on his account:

• Deathmatch/Invalid KOS | Offense #3 |
    (This will be your third offense on your account, It says you had two times offense #1, although one of those should have been #2)
  • OOC insults | Offense #2

Based on the following rule:

7.4 Kill on sight
7.4.1 Kill on sight (KoS) is the act of killing a player with no engagement in roleplay.
7.4.2 A player is allowed to KoS someone, only for specific reasons, that are not older than 24 real world hours, and if the
new life rule is followed.
7.4.3 KoS is allowed for these specific reasons:
• Your life was threatened in the past (ex.: in a robbery, a combat situation or a hostage situation);
• The life of your friend or ally is threatened at the present or if you have witnessed it happen in the past;
• There is an attempt to steal your valuables, or those of your group, if the value of theft is not less than $75.000
(this point excludes vehicles);

18 hours ago, Khanny said:

(VOIP issues couldn't hear me)

It is your responsibility they will hear your demands if you think they cannot hear you. You got to use chat.

Report Accepted.
Archived.

• Like 1