domis

20 ID ( NON-RP )

Player(s) being reported: 20 ID
Date of rule breach: 2019-01-13
Time of rule breach: ~9:31 PM EET

Your characters name: Vova Barkovich
Other players involved: Seen in video

Specific rule broken:
" 6.6.1 Actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay are considered as non-roleplay. "

How did the player break the rule?: So we were driving to pick up friends car, when we came we saw many people doing there something. We did nothing and one of them randomly started to ramm and stop us, when they did now rped about our windows or what so ever.

Evidence of rule breach: https://plays.tv/video/5c3b921f6e0f9336b0/yikes
  • Like 1

All the vehicles that rammed you, were stolen and we told you to pull over multiple times. And you didnt comply to our commands and we started to ram you. And my friend told me to stop your contender over the radio. And as you can see in the video, your car's right door was off (In my eye of view, your car's windows were broken before the ramming)

8 hours ago, TH3BrutalApple said:

All the vehicles that rammed you, were stolen and we told you to pull over multiple times. And you didnt comply to our commands and we started to ram you. And my friend told me to stop your contender over the radio. And as you can see in the video, your car's right door was off (In my eye of view, your car's windows were broken before the ramming)

It doesnt matter. I rped that my windows are closed and none of you asked about the windows. I could be blasting music inside too but you wouldnt know without the rp. Its just straight non-rp ramming and trying me to stop while driving snd not asking about the windows and you tried to ramm me with a much smaller car which is considered as non-rp too. Waiting for admin response.

Edited by DominykasHD

Hello again and thank you both for giving your point of view.
After reviewing evidence and hearing both sides of the story I have decided to issue the following warning:

John_Butter: Non-Roleplay | Offense #1 (Normal)

@TH3BrutalApple Please take your time to fully understand the Non-roleplay rule and refrain from using a sports/super-car to ram into other vehicles. Quotation from Section 6.6 of the rulebook below.

6.6 Non-roleplay

6.6.1 Actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay are considered as non-roleplay.

6.6.2 Examples of actions that are considered as non-roleplay:

• Use of an expensive vehicle, such as a super car, to ram into other vehicles (players should show care and value their luxury vehicles, because they are costly to repair).