Denni

ID 42 (7.3, 6.6)

Player(s) being reported: ID 42
Date of rule breach: 13/JAN/2019
Time of rule breach: 21:45 GMT

Your characters name: Jay Norris
Other players involved: Individuals around me, including mechanics.

Specific rule broken:
7.3 Vehicle deathmatch
7.3.1 Vehicle deathmatch is identical to deathmatch, however, the rule explains how vehicles should not be used as weapons.
7.3.2 A vehicle cannot be used to repeatedly force a player into a ragdoll state, for example, it cannot be used to knock the
player down on the ground multiple times or to park a vehicle on top of them.
7.3.3 If there is a valid reason to attack someone, a vehicle may be used once (a failed attempt counts) to knock the other
player on the ground.
7.3.4 If there are multiple players on a scene, the driver can hit each one of them only once, however, the driver is given only
one attempt to do it. This means, that a vehicle cannot be used to drive through a scene multiple times with the
purpose of hitting more players.

6.6 Non-roleplay
6.6.1 Actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay are considered as non-roleplay.
6.6.2 Examples of actions that are considered as non-roleplay:
• Theft of a vehicle by hijacking the driver without any roleplay, when there are no circumstances to justify it, such
as your character being in immediate danger of getting killed or arrested;
• An attempt to provoke a police chase, without a realistic reason, also known as “cop baiting” (a realistic reason
would be to divert police units away from an area, where your allies plan to commit a serious crime or are in the
progress of one);
• Hurting an injured player, because they ask to be killed, also known as “mercy killing” (usually done to respawn
their character quicker, it’s unrealistic, because in reality people do not respawn).
• Use of an expensive vehicle, such as a super car, to ram into other vehicles (players should show care and value
their luxury vehicles, because they are costly to repair).

How did the player break the rule?: Getting my car upgraded and modified. Suddenly this bus comes hurling towards us. Video is enough for all evidence.

Evidence of rule breach: https://plays.tv/video/5c3bb60f90526df098/id-42-wtf- (has been made aware)

I believe now, that he ran over individual in my other report on purpose (this was not even 10/15 mins in between events).

As far as I know, nobody died, did they? (Can't tell in the video) I would have stopped but the mechanic started shooting and me and I sh*t myself.

7 minutes ago, Desiro said:

As far as I know, nobody died, did they? (Can't tell in the video) I would have stopped but the mechanic started shooting and me and I sh*t myself.

You still failed to roleplay. Not even a /b message if it was desync. Doesn't matter if nobody died.

1 minute ago, Desiro said:

I can see that and I apologize, Let me get my side of the video to show what happened.

But you know better. Even with the other report that isn't directed at you but you ran a man over... Just checked and you've been banned for this before... 🤔

Just now, Denni said:

But you know better. Even with the other report that isn't directed at you but you ran a man over... Just checked and you've been banned for this before... 🤔

To be fair that guy was on the wrong side of the road and I was doing 100+, Doesn't make it right but still

4 minutes ago, Desiro said:

To be fair that guy was on the wrong side of the road and I was doing 100+, Doesn't make it right but still

Still fail rp as you clearly just drove off... You're clearly not here to roleplay. Let's leave it to the admins. 

https://streamable.com/q5q03 - I Pulled in to pick up a friend, as I went to pull into the bay I Lagged / Desynced (Playing on Wifi) and slammed into a vehicle. Thinking I just killed 10 people I got the hell out of there as I just got banned the other day for VDM and I was sure I was about to be permanently banned from the server with no chance to appeal. This is why I ran. I apologize to anyone that got injured. I really didn't expect for this to happen!

5 minutes ago, Desiro said:

https://streamable.com/q5q03 - I Pulled in to pick up a friend, as I went to pull into the bay I Lagged / Desynced (Playing on Wifi) and slammed into a vehicle. Thinking I just killed 10 people I got the hell out of there as I just got banned the other day for VDM and I was sure I was about to be permanently banned from the server with no chance to appeal. This is why I ran. I apologize to anyone that got injured. I really didn't expect for this to happen!

Sorry, I don't believe you one bit. 

1 - Where is your friend that you are picking up? Where is the RP evidence of this happening?

2 - So you're using a bus to come in to LSC to go straight for people, even though you're supposed to be following a route.

3 - Your video has no microphone or sound, please provide unedited footage.

4 - You claim lag/desync every time you get reported; I checked your history. I play on WiFi too, all is good my end.

Please be honest; you are clearly not here to role-play. Instead of stopping and apologising for your actions, even in OOC chat, you decide to go. Like the rest of your cases.

Edited by Denni

1 - I went to pick up @Walkers unbeknown to me, he had already left the server a while before. 

2 - It was on my way IIRC

3 - It wasn't recorded with any...

4 - I can't even manage to stay in a Discord call for more than 5 minutes without it disconnecting, Trust me me internet is like Dial-Up

I was getting shot at... You think I'm gonna hang about? I am here to Roleplay, I've been here since June 2018.

On 1/13/2019 at 5:35 PM, Desiro said:

I can see that and I apologize, Let me get my side of the video to show what happened.

Player admits he slams into these people & does not roleplay anything.

IF you did this by mistake as you say or due to lag, you should at minimum roleplay the accident, or tell them it was a mistake in /b, instead of driving off as fast as you could crashing a 2nd time.

Player is going to be re-banned for VDM, this time permanently until he can explain why we should allow him back after multiple instances of the same offense.

• Upvote 1