ID 91 (6.6, 6.8)

Player(s) being reported: ID 91
Date of rule breach: 13/JAN/2019
Time of rule breach: Roughly 21:30 GMT

Your characters name: Jay Norris
Other players involved: 42, 68, 142

Specific rule broken:
6.6 Non-roleplay
6.6.1 Actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay are considered as non-roleplay.
6.6.2 Examples of actions that are considered as non-roleplay:
• Theft of a vehicle by hijacking the driver without any roleplay, when there are no circumstances to justify it, such
as your character being in immediate danger of getting killed or arrested;
• An attempt to provoke a police chase, without a realistic reason, also known as “cop baiting” (a realistic reason
would be to divert police units away from an area, where your allies plan to commit a serious crime or are in the
progress of one);
• Hurting an injured player, because they ask to be killed, also known as “mercy killing” (usually done to respawn
their character quicker, it’s unrealistic, because in reality people do not respawn).
• Use of an expensive vehicle, such as a super car, to ram into other vehicles (players should show care and value
their luxury vehicles, because they are costly to repair).

6.8 No crime zones
6.8.1 A no crime zone (NCZ) is an area, where players must not commit crimes, that would cause harm to another player or
their property. Players must not disobey orders of law enforcement officers but are allowed to run from arrest. A crime
that does not harm another player or their property is defined as a victimless crime.
6.8.2 NCZs can have exceptions, that can be reviewed with the /NCZ command.
6.8.3 A player who is chased by the police or criminals may choose to drive through an NCZ. A player who is chased by
criminals may hide in an NCZ, the criminals must wait for that player to leave the safety of an NCZ.
6.8.4 The purpose of the NCZ rule is to simulate heavily guarded and secure areas, where it is unrealistic to commit crimes.
6.8.5 A list of NCZ areas:

● The area around and the interior of all active law enforcement departments.
● The area around and the interior of all active hospitals.
● The area around and the interior of all active banks.
● The area around and the interior of “Tequil La La” nightclub.
● The interior of the “Yellow Jack Inn” bar.
● The area around the Los Santos International Airport new player spawn.
● The area around the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV).
● The area around and the interior of Bolingbroke Prison.

How did the player break the rule?: ID 142 was hit by a car in which ID 42 and 68 were in. I believe this was a mixture of bad driving/desync on both parts.
However, ID 91 just went up to the ID 142 and took his stuff, in an NCZ. Not involved prior, no reason to do it and just poor RP. 
Contacted him via PM, no response, clearly didn't care.

Evidence of rule breach: I didn't have PLAYS on as I was just logging in, so I have some screenshots below.
Player 91 was made aware. ID 142 can confirm this too.

fef9542b9acb955832b3443b28f7f863.jpg

c1290271a1f1007bd20022097bc6de09.jpg

9104c4e0462293c09683d352e78803ed.jpg

c129802e44a1632b00a8ad568d50023c.jpg

b8d4613755c2efc98a3460a036ff43a1.jpg

TLDR: After viewing my footage, I also believe, ID 42 may have done this on purpose... See other report not 15 mins after this: 

Edited by Denni

8 minutes ago, Desiro said:

Got any video evidence?

Are you involved? 

1 minute ago, Skizee said:

They did the same to someone in the bank...

Yeah I posted another report on 42. 

Hi @Denni

Thank you for the report. I went to the exact location where ID 142 was downed and determined that it WAS NOT within the No Crime Zone. As you stated ID's 68 and 42 may have been driving badly/desync. However I feel like this was no a malicious act, merely a "Wrong place, wrong time" situation. As such with ID 91 coming along and checking his pockets, again I feel like this was someone taking advantage of a bad situation. Every day there are Hit and Run's and every day there are muggings. Both incidents have IC merit.

This post will be locked and moved to archive.