ID ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​104 and 216 RDM+NONRP

Player(s) being reported: 104 and 216
Date of rule breach:1/13/2019
Time of rule breach:8:05pm gmt+1

Your characters name:Carl Strand
Other players involved:

Specific rule broken:
7.2.2 Examples of valid reasons to attack another player:
• If they attempt to harm, hurt you or damage your property (or if they attempt to do the same to your friends or
allies), this also includes an attempt by the police to arrest someone;
• If they report you to the police for a committed heavy crime, however, if someone reports you for a light crime,
such as illegal parking, then the reason is insufficient;
• If they are not in compliance with the demands or if they attempt to escape or call other players for help;

6.6.1 Actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay are considered as non-roleplay.

How did the player break the rule?:
saw two people run into a store with masks, thought they might rob it. wanted to see what's up. Potentially counter it for some easy loot.
they both ran into the back and i followed. Saw them both in the back so i ran up to see what they are doin. One of them started insta shooting while eating.
i believe his friend did that too.

Evidence of rule breach:
https://clips.twitch.tv/FrigidMiniatureLemurJKanStyle
  • Upvote 2

You pointed a gun at us FIRST if you pause the video at 0:18-0:19

In a real-life scenario if you see 2 guys in a mask, are you going to rush in like Rambo or call the cops if you see a potential robber. Of course, you're going to call the cops.

What you want us to just stand there when you pull your gun out and we know you wanted to kill us, as you said 'hold up' 'hold up', you clearly wanted to get something out of us. Your friend (ID 91) had a gun out, this also shows bad intention, we knew you guys were up to something. We had also killed you previously, this is why you wanted your revenge, also known as a revenge killing. You remember your past life when we killed you, then you put OOC knowledge into IC. What? About the non-RP part, you rushed us like Rambo, and its not my fault that I can shoot while eating, which I couldn't stop as I would of have been shot by you, I'd have to write the whole command which would take too long and you would start to shoot us or attempt to rob us, you clearly pointed a gun then got killed. End of story.

Trying to rub it in with likes and OOC pm's, nice joke.

Also could you send an uncut footage of us getting out of the truck etc.

You also showed no FEAR RP - ''Fear roleplay is the concept of roleplaying fear for your character’s life in situations where your safety is in immediate
danger when the attacker is in a position to quickly end your life at will. This can come in a form of having a weapon
aimed at your character’s head at close range, where reaching for your own weapon would result in you being killed
instantly, or where your life is in direct danger and any attempt to resist would result in your immediate death.'' Rushing in like that, boy you crazy.

Evidence that we didn't instantly start shooting him

Edited by Khanny

Firstly, we weren't robbing a shop an admin can check that, we went to buy food (which we were eating) and then went into the back room because there was a car outside which we thought may be owned by people who are attempting to hide in the backroom so we walked in and went into the backroom and was eating but then you decided to come in with two of your friends and decide to pull a gun out at us both for no reason. You weren't trying to counter the robbery that you thought was going on as you clearly pulled your gun out as soon as possible. In addition, thank you for sharing that video as that clearly states that you pointed your gun at us first, we took no action when we saw you but when you decided to pull a gun on us why would we not shoot you? In our perspective we only saw you so it looked as if it was a two versus one which in my eyes is a good reason to start shooting you if you decide to pull a gun on us for no reason. Also, you didn't tell us to put our hands up or anything, you simply pulled your gun out and began to attempt to aim at us, clearly your video contradicts your points of trying to be the hero of the day and stop a robbery. Further more, I don't get what your screenshot of our PMs show, please explain how it shows our 'quality knowledge of the rules' because as far as I can see all it states there is that you're trying to start an OOC argument, you didn't have to PM me at all unless you were simply telling me you have reported me.

I like how both ignored the fact that. They are eating and shooting. First thing first, the guy on the right shot instantly without me pulling a gun. I later pulled a gun as a reaction to getting shot at and started running. You have 0 concepts of RP and clearly need a rundown through the rules. I have no more to add and will be awaiting a response from a staff member. Appreciate your replies.

3 hours ago, Khanny said:

N and its not my fault that I can shoot while eating, which I couldn't stop as I would of have been shot by you, I'd have to write the whole command which would take too long and you would start to shoot us or attempt to rob us, you clearly pointed a gun then got killed. End of story.

Also I want to know how this shows

‘0 concepts of RP’ your lying is way beyond belief. 

You came in with such an aggressive manner, when we went inside you clearly started to chase us. I was then clearly prepared for a shoot out. There was 3 of you, you wanted to kill us but you failed. That’s why you made the report. 

I want to point out that on my screen he looked back and reached for his gun. That anim thing.

You said ‘hold on’ as if you knew who we was. If it was someone else you’d do nothing because previously I had robbed and killed you later. You the MIXED OOC and IC as if you knew us. Which you wouldn’t as we killed you. You then approach the store abusing 3rd person view ( not saying it’s not allowed ) you said you thought we could be ‘potential robbers’; this is a clear lie, every criminal knows that attempting to rob a store with a truck that barely hits  100 and right near bank is a suicide mission.

Beyond belief honestly.

Edited by Khanny

Yeah, also I didn't shoot at you or get my gun out but you just got the gun out without any warning and started attempting to aim at us so obviously we're going to pull our guns out and begin to shoot as its a two versus one, it makes sense for us to start shooting you when you pulled your gun.

Edited by Evo9fq360