Make sure you join our Discord server https://discord.gg/7UhB9YT

Harm

Mask 3165_6220, Mask 9438_7093 , Mask 8343_8045 Kill on sight (7.4.1)

This is a repost, of this complaint, but this has more evidence. 

Player(s) being reported: Mask 3165_6220, Mask 9438_7093 , Mask 8343_8045

Date of rule breach:2/JAN/2019

Time of rule breach: 12;20 UTC

Your characters name: Nicholas Harm

Specific rule broken: Kill on sight (7.4.1)

How did the player break the rule?: Killing on sight without role play

Evidence of rule breach:

https://plays.tv/video/5c3b2d84c394b34d30

I can get more footage too, this shows me at a Del Perro car meet and me not messing with the guys who claim they had a reason to shoot me. They are not even in any of the video till LSC

3019452f5b.png

Hello and thank you for reporting this issue once again!

Before taking any sort of action I will give @AmooRid3r Mask 3165_6220 Samo Granados, Mask 9438_7093 Mack Shown and @Met_Zoli Mask 8343_8045 Johnathan Allen 24 hours to upload a video that proves video evidence of valid 24 hours of KOS.

Just now, Rodiz said:

Hello and thank you for reporting this issue once again!

Before taking any sort of action I will give @AmooRid3r Mask 3165_6220 Samo Granados, Mask 9438_7093 Mack Shown and @Met_Zoli Mask 8343_8045 Johnathan Allen 24 hours to upload a video that proves video evidence of valid 24 hours of KOS.

If you check the video you can hear that they wanted to rob me, then this guy tried to block me with his car then i  trying to run but the white dude started shooting at me ( you can hear the gunshot ) i think i got valid reason to shot him

Before that he said " wanna start shit " then his friend started shooting at me..

7.2.2 Examples of valid reasons to attack another player:
• If they attempt to harm, hurt you or damage you

7.4.3 KoS is allowed for these specific reasons: • The life of your friend or ally is threatened at the present

Edited by AmooRid3r

Hello, guys, I was riding my bike around that place ... and suddenly @AmooRid3r Called for back up at LSC and said 2 Zetas are shooting at me ...

I got no footage because my friend just said that they are shooting at him and I got there to help him ...

and this video he uploaded is not a full video ...

they started to shoot first then we opened fire ...

Edited by Met_Zoli

I never shot at anyone or tried to rob  anyone. One of them said "they leaving" when we hadn't even done anything. We have had lots of issues with the narcos making up reasons to shoot us. I'm happy to upload more footage, but I'm sure I already showed the whole situation. Me saying "wanna start shit" isnt reason to kos. Hearing a gun shot from someone else isnt reason to kos me either 

20 hours ago, Met_Zoli said:

Hello, guys, I was riding my bike around that place ... and suddenly @AmooRid3r Called for back up at LSC and said 2 Zetas are shooting at me ...

I got no footage because my friend just said that they are shooting at him and I got there to help him ...

and this video he uploaded is not a full video ...

they started to shoot first then we opened fire ...

Here is proof that someone is lying.

So facts, This video is one full video of the full situation. No editing from start to finish. I personally did nothing to allow KOS as you can clearly see in this video.

In the video you see a man on a red bike approach me

Than someone at LSC informs me that someone has called for backup on radio, And still I have not done anything to provoke KOS and the guy I'm with isnt even wearing blue to look like a Zeta. 

So then I decide to see what the issue is and the guy on the bike says "leaving" before i asked "wanna start shit" , still not reason to KOS

You can see I dont even leave the vehicle to shoot, So why was there a radio call "2 zetas shooting" ???? Just to make a fake reason to KOS

And I was shot at by the bike rider on the way out again for no reason!!

Please show me where I did anything to make it okay to KOS me

Edited by Harm

Thank you for swift responses to my questions. After reviewing the evidence several times I see no reasonable In Character/RP reason to open fire on Nicholas_Harm.
Furthermore it is unclear to me whether Mack_Shown and Johnathan_Allen broke any rule(s) based upon the footage. They will not be punished.

Administrative punishment issued: 
Samo_Granados || Deathmatching (Normal) #2

The report is accepted and archived.

7.2.2 Examples of valid reasons to attack another player:

• If they attempt to harm, hurt you or damage your property (or if they attempt to do the same to your friends or allies), this also includes an attempt by the police to arrest someone;

• If they report you to the police for a committed heavy crime, however, if someone reports you for a light crime, such as illegal parking, then the reason is insufficient;

• If they are not in compliance with the demands or if they attempt to escape or call other players for help;