connorc1

[SOLD] Business Property. Marina Dr. 4. Fully Furnished! PRICE LOWERED

As much as it pains me to do this I have found it necessary to sell a property that myself and others had high hopes for. With all the furnishings needed for a radio station, podcasts, green screen, recording studio, and two upstairs offices. Myself and my business partners hope that this will fall into the hands of someone as passionate as we are about bringing fresh new media to Los Santos. Due to unforeseen circumstances that have pulled some of our attention to more pressing issues, it only seems right that this property is sold and utilized.

I have left the price at the door and you can find it at the following address:
Marina Dr. 4

Located just outside Sandy Shores, the property is currently unlocked for viewing.

Dy5ysY9.jpg

kArpaDW.jpg

GMhMRbG.jpg

hNE7NGV.jpg

egG9qS4.jpg
IuznpgE.jpg

WGCSbyh.jpg

a4w1YDs.jpg

4pwgf3o.jpg

DUEeyva.jpg

Yr6skn4.jpg

Edited by connorc1
Property Sold

3 hours ago, connorc1 said:

As much as it pains me to do this I have found it necessary to sell a property that myself and others had high hopes for. With all the furnishings needed for a radio station, podcasts, green screen, recording studio, and two upstairs offices. Myself and my business partners hope that this will fall into the hands of someone as passionate as we are about bringing fresh new media to Los Santos. Due to unforeseen circumstances that have pulled some of our attention to more pressing issues, it only seems right that this property is sold and utilized.

I have left the price at the door and you can find it at the following address:
Marina Dr. 4

Located just outside Sandy Shores, the property is currently unlocked for viewing.

Dy5ysY9.jpg

kArpaDW.jpg

GMhMRbG.jpg

hNE7NGV.jpg

egG9qS4.jpg
IuznpgE.jpg

WGCSbyh.jpg

a4w1YDs.jpg

4pwgf3o.jpg

DUEeyva.jpg

Yr6skn4.jpg

2M

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.