Make sure you join our Discord server https://discord.gg/7UhB9YT

Sign in to follow this  
Raspody

(ID:57)(6.4 Powergaming + 2.3.2 Bug abusing)

Player(s) being reported:  ID:57 at the time
Date of rule breach:1/12/2019
Time of rule breach:First Video recording was 6 pm UTC+1, the second one is 8pm UTC+1

Your characters name:Rasgard Stevenson
Other players involved: 

Specific rule broken:

2.3 Server bugs
2.3.1 Server bugs should be reported on ECLIPSE Roleplay forums.
2.3.2 Exploiters will be blocked and their character assets will be removed. "

How did the player break the rule?: The suspect at first powergamed but he later with my help rped okay.I am reporting ID 57 of bug abusing only. Since again i tased him while he was trying to get inside the car. 
Keep in mind he was in cuffs at the time...

Evidence of rule breach:

Edited by Raspody

Ok so on my screen I was inside the vehicle the whole time and you didn't taze me out, Also the door was already open so i would not have had to open it which is the only way you tazed me out of the car on your screen. And last of all in a real life situation i would lean into the car and not out of the car so i would stay inside the car and not fall out the side.

If you pmed me after this happened i would of happily came back but you didn't.

Edited by xxxJustTimmy
  • Like 1

No I didn't think I did anything wrong at this time. If he had just PM'ed me I would of happily came back to redo the RP but he didn't so i deleted all my footage from that day and went on with my life.

• Like 1

Very well, failing no footage provided from you @xxxJustTimmy I have determined that the taser DID NOT strike you and it could be conceived that it was desync. However I do want to point out that what you initially did was very much Powergaming. Had you not been corrected and then RP'd correctly this would be a very different outcome.

This report will now be locked and Archived.