Mariaaaa

18, 43, 29 (7.2.1)

Player(s) being reported: ID 18, 29, 43
Date of rule breach: 12-1-2019
Time of rule breach: 10:45

Your characters name: Maria Padopapolou
Other players involved: Michael Panagotispolou

Specific rule broken:
7.2.1 Deathmatch is the act of killing or hurting another player (or damaging their property) without a proper roleplay reason.
An attempt to break this rule will result in a temporary or permanent ban.

How did the player break the rule?:
Me and my friend were first at the drug lab until two cars came (ID 18 and 43) we left and accidentally bumped into them whilst overtaking.
They started to try to ram us of the road with no role-playing involved, so I fired a few rounds towards their direction. 
They went on the highway back towards down town Los Santos and went higher up to the North, all of a sudden ID 18 turned around and is behind us again and trying to ram us of the road as seen in the video with no role-playing involved again. 
We continued driving and ignoring him, but all of a sudden ID 18 attempts another ram into our car which injures him and stalls our engine. 
Then ID 43 and 29 shows up and start shooting at us whilst our engine is still stalled. We shoot back but we both get injured. We told them that we would make a report, then ID 29 finished me with his gun but has nothing to do with the role-playing of throwing me of the cliff.

Evidence of rule breach:

I had to remove the audio of the video due to an earlier copyright strike on the video, I can send an admin proof of this.

Edited by Mariaaaa