Mariaaaa

18, 43, 29 (7.2.1)

Player(s) being reported: ID 18, 29, 43
Date of rule breach: 12-1-2019
Time of rule breach: 10:45

Your characters name: Maria Padopapolou
Other players involved: Michael Panagotispolou

Specific rule broken:
7.2.1 Deathmatch is the act of killing or hurting another player (or damaging their property) without a proper roleplay reason.
An attempt to break this rule will result in a temporary or permanent ban.

How did the player break the rule?:
Me and my friend were first at the drug lab until two cars came (ID 18 and 43) we left and accidentally bumped into them whilst overtaking.
They started to try to ram us of the road with no role-playing involved, so I fired a few rounds towards their direction. 
They went on the highway back towards down town Los Santos and went higher up to the North, all of a sudden ID 18 turned around and is behind us again and trying to ram us of the road as seen in the video with no role-playing involved again. 
We continued driving and ignoring him, but all of a sudden ID 18 attempts another ram into our car which injures him and stalls our engine. 
Then ID 43 and 29 shows up and start shooting at us whilst our engine is still stalled. We shoot back but we both get injured. We told them that we would make a report, then ID 29 finished me with his gun but has nothing to do with the role-playing of throwing me of the cliff.

Evidence of rule breach:

I had to remove the audio of the video due to an earlier copyright strike on the video, I can send an admin proof of this.

Edited by Mariaaaa

Thank you @Mariaaaa for the report.

From here ID 18/Egon_Loite/@Posty, ID 29/Henry_Goodman/@Saul Goodman and ID 43/Hugo_Valdes/@W2TEcYa will have 24 hours to reply to this report. I would also like to hear from ID 44/Michael_Panagiotopoulos/@georgegrz and his side of the story. @Mariaaaa Please find someway to upload the video with audio as well. As well as any other footage you may have of interactions at the Braddock Pass Drug Lab.

Further note: Please do not start arguing with each other about who did what and when, I am only interested in your side of the story.

Thank you

So, this was pretty long time ago so i have nothing recorded, i am not keeping footage for 20-30 days. But as i see here, you say you shoot at someon and then complain for them killing you? I mean eaven if we try to ignore your OOC all the time what was happening was that we were after you since you shoot at our guy. But as i see here its just one slice of a pie of the whole story. Once you shoot on someon, he has KOS on ya, and if you shoot at someon that is gang related he is not coming back for you alone. 1:17 you were eaven raming him.

I do agree on you that it's a while back, I don't remember shooting at someone but should we argue about that? Like your image says: "is it worth it?" probably not. And we all make mistakes at some point, also I'm not denying we made a mistake ourselves. So I'm asking hereby to have this report archived. Thanks.

Very well.

Without further proof I will have to close off this report. It is not clear whether or not your attackers had KOS on you or not. In future please provide as much evidence of interactions as possible. With the counter down the bottom left of the screen we can now determine time-frames between cropped videos. Without proof where your original interaction was we cannot determine if this was a rule breach or not.