Johnyx - Johnathan Allen (Ban Appeal)

Account name: Johnyx
Character name(s): Johnathan Allen

Admin who issued punishment: Chuck
Date of punishment: 11/Jan/2019
Punishment received: 24H ban and Offense #3

Reason given for punishment: Metagaming

Your explanation of what happened: 
We were on "Peyman's" Sand king heading to our friends at cloth shop then for some reason Cops told us to pull over as we had like 7 guns in our Car's inventory i decided to call backup in Radio they were like in front of us after the tunnel we got pulled when i called back up one of those BF400 guys showed up and saw that we might get arrested because we were RPing Terrorist things so its was clear that we will get arrested then that BF400 called others to get there and help us when that officer tried to Cuff Peyman, our friends saw him then they showed up and you see everything that happend in that situation ... 

Why should your appeal be accepted?: i just want to say why would i get ban for something i didn't do there were nothing about Metagaming in that video that Echo "Chuck" Mentioned was not about me talking in Teamspeak or Discord. it was about "Peyman's" Recorder if you check his Report Stories he would cut the voice off because of this problem if you listen one guy talked after me and said what happend his voice got Echo too if we were metagaming why wouldn't we hear anyone else in this 6 secs ? All i can say is this, this is not fair man Banning because somebody else's recorder ... 

Post any evidence or further details: -------- 
Edited by Met_Zoli

@Met_Zoli, thank you for making this Punishment Appeal.

if you listen one guy talked after me and said what happend his voice got Echo

Can you please link me (and timestamp if necessary) to where another player is heard echoing? 

@Chuck At last when the video is going to get finished if you listen carefully somebody says "what happened". dude as I said before this is not my video its @peymanata's video he just gave me this to defend ourselves in that report ... 

22 hours ago, Met_Zoli said:

@Chuck At last when the video is going to get finished if you listen carefully somebody says "what happened". dude as I said before this is not my video its @peymanata's video he just gave me this to defend ourselves in that report ... 

I've slowed the video down to all available speeds and I can not hear an echo with the person saying "what happened" which further proves my point. I think that only the reported party can be heard echoing is indicative of Metagaming and that it is suspicious that all that other footage was deleted during an active Player Report.

Pending a response from Head Admin+ @BallinByNature / @Toony

I don't really know what to say about this I can't prove that I didn't metagame cuz that was not my recorder ...

just Judge it fairly that's all I want.

Thanks for your Help and your time.

Due to the echo which is suspicious, the deleted footage which is suspicious, it being your 3rd metagaming charge being suspicious, and lastly 0 ingame communication from anyone on your side besides that quick radio.

This will remain in place.

Continue this path and you will not be on Eclipse very much longer.

• snowflake 1