John Drakell

Player ID 164, 155 DM

Player(s) being reported: ID 164, 155
Date of rule breach: 2019-01-12
Time of rule breach: 0130

Your characters name: Jens Norell
Other players involved: Michael MCgregor, 88, 145, 2

Specific rule broken:DM
" 7.2.1 Deathmatch is the act of killing or hurting another player (or damaging their property) without a proper roleplay reason.
An attempt to break this rule will result in a temporary or permanent ban."

How did the player break the rule?:
The Irish was at the druglab and suddenly these guys started shooting wihtout any prior comunication or rp.

Evidence of rule breach: 

Edited by John Drakell

Me, Devlin_Murray was also involved here. This was the most pathetic piece of RP i've ever ecountered so far in this server. There was no iniation at all just random shooting and use of massive lag-switching/or hacking i'm not sure.  

I was walking around untill a postal van just ''teleported'' onto me, which caused me to die. after that they got out and shot at everybody. 10 minutes later after some people got respawned this guy mows them down on a rental bike infront of the MD. I don't need my SMG back or a refund that's not what i'm after. Just some justice for him wasting my time.

Hello and Thanks for making this report @John Drakell.

@Ching_Chong Jamal_Bebr ID 164 Stranger 8412_3207 Has 24 hours to respond with his reasoning of why he shot you guys.

Louie_Mcgee ID 155 Stranger 4909_6578 Has 24 hours to explain what happened with the courier van.  (notified in game)

I did not manage to see ID 155 get out and start firing I just saw the postal van vanish again.

Kind Regards
XposeD

Ok no defence at all from either players so I will conclude this report off what I can see. Thanks again @John Drakell

Conclusion:
Jamal_Bebr stranger 8412_3207 Actually received a punishment a few days ago and got a permanent ban so I will not need to issue a punishment.

As of now Louie_Mcgee Stranger 4909_6578 receives no punishment as I don't know the cause of the postal van doing that. Also  @Armando_Zampelli if you have any proof of what 
happened in your comment please make a new report.

Kind Regards
XposeD

Locked & Archived

• Upvote 1