DominykasHD

13, 35, 20, 23 ID`S ( DM )

Player(s) being reported: 13, 35, 20, 23 ID`S
Date of rule breach: 2019-01-11
Time of rule breach:~10:40 PM EET

Your characters name: Vova Barkovich
Other players involved: Seen in video

Specific rule broken:
" 7.2.1 Deathmatch is the act of killing or hurting another player (or damaging their property) without a proper roleplay reason.
An attempt to break this rule will result in a temporary or permanent ban. "

How did the player break the rule?: So we were choping cars, and some guys just started randomly shoot at us. They said demands only after they started to shoot at us. We did not interacted with them and they are all ((NEW PLAYERS)).

Evidence of rule breach: https://plays.tv/video/5c390353030e10a331/dm-for-no-reason
You can see at at 0:29 the guy with ID 13 was at the same spot that bullets went from, so he was the one that shot me without any reason. http://prntscr.com/m60pbe
  • Like 1

I think here there's a big misunderstanding, we went there to rob someone, we went hiding behind that red container and a friend of mine (ID 13) went out of the box to have a better look when a player ( I Think Vova) clearly sees us and immediatelly crouch and brings the .50 to the hands, it's really clear that you wanted to shoot us and even if we had said that you had to put your hands up (and we did said that a moment later) you would for sure shoot to us.

4 minutes ago, PeppeStan said:

I think here there's a big misunderstanding, we went there to rob someone, we went hiding behind that red container and a friend of mine (ID 13) went out of the box to have a better look when a player ( I Think Vova) clearly sees us and immediatelly crouch and brings the .50 to the hands, it's really clear that you wanted to shoot us and even if we had said that you had to put your hands up (and we did said that a moment later) you would for sure shoot to us.

Buddy i see how you trying to get out of this situation which was just MASS DM. You can see in video when i chopped the bike i had the gun in my hands the was no animation that i got my gun out. I was crouching and just waiting for my friends to finish the chop shop. I was always looking to the ground just crouching and walking near helmet. There was no intention to rob you. Plus you screamed to put the hands up when some people were still in the cars and could not hear you since the windows could be up. Thanks for responding but more evidence of you guys DM`ING us is coming from my friends.

Hello, I was part of the situation (Hordy_Jones 151ID) and all I can say about it is that was DM for no reason at all. The first words I've heard of you was already when we were injured on the groud. The video is 5minutes long so I'll just make some marks where the action starts : 4:11 

Edited by Haiva
  • Like 1

We went there to rob players because usually that's the place where people have drugs or many weapons. That's a really risky zone, in fact we got killed twice really quickly because of other criminals.
We arrive on the place and we sneak closer in order to see if there was someone. We see many people holding weapons and one of them seemed to have spotted us (the one who made the video).
At that moment we scream to get down immediately (which of course wouldn't have worked, since litteraly everyone is armed on this server, there's not even a civilian) and start shooting. That's something obvious, an armed person will never surrender if he's with many armed friends, that's just dumb.
The problem is that we had only one player who could loot players, which unfortunately was caught in friendly fire from @PeppeStan, therefore we couldn't even achieve our objective, rob people. Plus, many of you who were downed started to call friends via radio, and that's another reason why we decided to bail out.
So, in shorts words, you were making money in a high-crime zone and we decided to rob you.

PS: Why didn't you give up (ctrl+1) when you read the message? That's because you would have never given up without a firefight.

*Every single robbery we did on the server these two days ended up in us being shot to death. Why? That's because we went really gentle with other people, giving them full time to react even when they had weapons drawn.

Edited by Noire
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Noire said:

PS: Why didn't you give up (ctrl+1) when you read the message? That's because you would have never given up without a firefight.

Look in video... Your friend started to shoot at me without ANY interactions, after that since i saw that bullets went towards, i got really angry because that was straight up massive DM, i did not looked at chat and tried to win the fight since you were rule breakers with (( NEW PLAYER )) which after the shots gives me to know you only want to fight and you continued to run towards us and shoot us. I even got finished for no reason. This is straight up MASSIVE DM and nothing else can be seen.

25 minutes ago, PeppeStan said:

I quote Noire, we said also via text chat to surrender and you replied to the shoots, so why are we talking about this?

Not gonna talk anymore waiting for admin response. You shot me before saying anything.

14 hours ago, DominykasHD said:

Not gonna talk anymore waiting for admin response. You shot me before saying anything.

Don't clutch at straws with these quibbles, we've explained you why we were there and what we were trying to achieve, even explaining to you our past encounters*.

You can't say it's a "full massive DM" just because the message to raise your hands arrived later. Is that quibble going to completely nullify the reason behind the shooting? So if a reason to do something is exposed later, it is completely nullified? Wow.

If we wanted to do a massive DM - as if we were cheaters with less than 10 minutes on the server - we wouldn't go on top of a mountain (which, guess what, is a perfect place to rob drug dealers) and we wouldn't

a) warn you at all.

b) reply to this topic, explaining you the reasons behind our actions.

c) search for your wallets (IMG).

Edited by Noire
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Noire said:

Don't clutch at straws with these quibbles, we've explained you why we were there and what we were trying to achieve, even explaining to you our past encounters*.

You can't say it's a "full massive DM" just because the message to raise your hands arrived later for some reason. Is that quibble going to completely nullify the reason behind the shooting? So if a reason to do something is exposed later, it is completely nullified? Wow.

If we wanted to do a massive DM - as if we were cheaters with less than 10 minutes on the server - we wouldn't go on top of a mountain (which, guess what, is a perfect place to rob drug dealers) and we wouldn't

a) warn you at all.

b) reply to this topic, explaining you the reasons behind our actions.

c) search for your wallets (IMG).

Listen, even if you would wrote the message first and gave us time to react then we would be with our hands in the air, but all you did was first shoot then scream something to 4-6 people and continue shooting. http://prntscr.com/m68bb7 All you did was said hands in the air if not you will shoot, but to who you screamed? As i said there was 4-6 of us and you wrote this little text to everyone, even tho some of the guys were still in car and couldnt hear you for sure since windows are always up. Im not gonna spam anymore with your rule braking stuff. New players ( but probably alts ) and doing this kind of stuff. Peace

3 hours ago, DominykasHD said:

Listen, even if you would wrote the message first and gave us time to react then we would be with our hands in the air

You had your weapon in your hand and you were all armed, plus you had a good cover from which you could (and did, in fact) shoot back - yet, you are saying you would've surrendered, sure. In fact, the first thing you've done is warning your friends in the radio. Even after being downed!

Surrender, sure.

PS: enough time to react? For the same reason an hitman should always be jailed for deathmatch (even if he was payed for a murder) when he casually approaches his target and takes him down without announcing himself or his intentions 😒.

Edited by Noire
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DominykasHD said:

even tho some of the guys were still in car and couldnt hear you for sure since windows are always up.

Do we manually have to deliver a letter of surrender to you? Next time we'll shoot a flare. 😐

• Upvote 1