Dimitri_Kriskov

ID56 ; ID28 ( Metagaming )

Player(s) being reported: ID56 ; ID28
Date of rule breach: 2019-01-11
Time of rule breach: ~19:55 GMT+2

Your characters name: Dimitri_Kriskov
Other players involved: Tony_Balkana ID88

Specific rule broken:
6.3.1 - Metagaming (MG) is the act of relaying IC information through OOC methods or using OOC information in roleplay
scenarios. OOC methods include third-party software, for example, Discord.

How did the player break the rule?: I'm followed him all the time, and you can see they didn't use radio, and another guy in the back of the video come from nowhere, thats it, the both players using another program to contact.

Evidence of rule breach: 

Aight, to start with:

-my friend was making drugs at Ocean Drug Lab so he was near me.

-your video doesn't have sounds(seems like sounds were removed because of MG) because I bet you could hear me saying in radio '' Being shot at ocean mountain '' as soon as I said that I decided to take over the situation to my hands and deal with you two because I knew that my backup is on his way. Sadly, but you and your friend failed chasing me and I killed both of you ALONE.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now let's go down the rules you and your friend broken:

6.6 Non-roleplay

6.6.1 Actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay are considered as non-roleplay.

-You both broke Non-RP rule. Seems you don't care about anything. Driving sports car and road motorcycle in mountains?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7.1 Fear roleplay

7.1.1 Fear roleplay is the concept of roleplaying fear for your character’s life in situations where your safety is in immediate
danger when the attacker is in a position to quickly end your life at will. This can come in a form of having a weapon
aimed at your character’s head at close range, where reaching for your own weapon would result in you being killed
instantly, or where your life is in direct danger and any attempt to resist would result in your immediate death.

-2:30 video time. Your friend(TONY BALKANA, 88ID) comes with a fist and starts fighting me while I shot his friends and I still have a gun in my hand like he doesn't care at all about his life. 

3.3 Offensive language

3.2 Server languages

3.2.1 English is the server language, therefore, all players must be able to communicate in English.
3.2.2 English is the only language that should be used in IC chat.
3.2.3 A different language may be used in OOC chat ONLY if everyone, who can see the conversation, 
has agreed to it.
3.3.2 Players must not threaten other players or use offensive language in OOC chat or OOC context.

-You legit started typing Lithuanian for no reason when we don't even know you IC and OOC. Started insulting me by saying ''wait for admin idiot''(TRANSLATED FROM LT) (palaukit admino duxeliai). AFTER THAT when I ended you your friend started typing ''end me, I'm RP'ing death'' and just typed /me died. 

1st SS.  http://prntscr.com/m5zoa6 

2nd SS. http://prntscr.com/m5zpwt

EDIT: I was browsing through his channel and I saw one uploaded video... It turns out that they don't even care about typing and insulting other people in /o in other languages because it's not the first time what they do. ( I can translate everything what they saying if needed 😜 )

1st SS. http://prntscr.com/m60i4z

2nd SS. http://prntscr.com/m60idf

( I recorded video if they planning to delete it )

Edited by PooXino
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, PooXino said:

Aight, to start with:

-my friend was making drugs at Ocean Drug Lab so he was near me.

-your video doesn't have sounds(seems like sounds were removed because of MG) because I bet you could hear me saying in radio '' Being shot at ocean mountain '' as soon as I said that I decided to take over the situation to my hands and deal with you two because I knew that my backup is on his way. Sadly, but you and your friend failed chasing me and I killed both of you ALONE.

Now let's go down the rules you and your friend broken:

6.6 Non-roleplay

6.6.1 Actions that are unrealistic or promote poor quality roleplay are considered as non-roleplay.

-You both broke Non-RP rule. Seems you don't care about anything. Driving sports car and road motorcycle in mountains?

7.1 Fear roleplay

7.1.1 Fear roleplay is the concept of roleplaying fear for your character’s life in situations where your safety is in immediate
danger when the attacker is in a position to quickly end your life at will. This can come in a form of having a weapon
aimed at your character’s head at close range, where reaching for your own weapon would result in you being killed
instantly, or where your life is in direct danger and any attempt to resist would result in your immediate death.

-2:30 video time. Your friend(TONY BALKANA, 88ID) comes with a fist and starts fighting me while I shot his friends and I still have a gun in my hand like he doesn't care at all about his life. 

3.3 Offensive language

3.2 Server languages

3.2.1 English is the server language, therefore, all players must be able to communicate in English.
3.2.2 English is the only language that should be used in IC chat.
3.2.3 A different language may be used in OOC chat ONLY if everyone, who can see the conversation, 
has agreed to it.
3.3.2 Players must not threaten other players or use offensive language in OOC chat or OOC context.

-You legit started typing Lithuanian for no reason when we don't even know you IC and OOC. Started insulting me by saying ''wait for admin idiot''(TRANSLATED FROM LT) (palaukit admino duxeliai). AFTER THAT when I ended you your friend started typing ''end me, I'm RP'ing death'' and just typed /me died. 

1st SS.  http://prntscr.com/m5zoa6 

2nd SS. http://prntscr.com/m5zpwt

EDIT: I was browsing through his channel and I saw one uploaded video... It turns out that they don't even care about typing and insulting other people in /o in other languages because it's not the first time what they do. ( I can translate everything what they saying if needed 😜 )

1st SS. http://prntscr.com/m60i4z

2nd SS. http://prntscr.com/m60idf

( I recorded video if they planning to delete it )

Ok, first of all, geforce experience can't record with system sounds, That "Sports" Car is 4x4 and we can drive it on offroad. Second, how can your friend come to you, when we fighting in mountains, With that another video, we talking with my friend. So don't be so mad for report. Matos kad ožiukas būsi žiaurus kad net recordini video :ddd Back to samp bitchess

12 hours ago, Dimitri_Kriskov said:

Ok, first of all, geforce experience can't record with system sounds, That "Sports" Car is 4x4 and we can drive it on offroad. Second, how can your friend come to you, when we fighting in mountains, With that another video, we talking with my friend. So don't be so mad for report. Matos kad ožiukas būsi žiaurus kad net recordini video :ddd Back to samp bitchess

says the one that filed the report.