angelababy

Angelababy30 - Mary Stuart (Ban Appeal)

Account name: angelababy30

Character name(s): Mary_Stuart

Admin who issued punishment: Musket

Date of punishment: 2019 10 January

Punishment received: time ban , 48 hours

Reason given for punishment: VDM

Your explanation of what happened: When I was driving my money truck to the bank, I accidentally hit someone on the road. This is due to the lag from the low fps issue that I have been having for days. When I tried to back out from the sidewalk after crashing my truck, the person was behind the truck, but I couldn't see cuz my screen was literally lagging with literally not even 10 fps at times. It was an accident and it was not VDM, I don't even know the person as I am new to this server, why would I try to ran over him.

Why should your appeal be accepted?: Because it was an accident and not intentional.

Hello and thank you for making an appeal.

I arrived last on the scene where we had a report of a VDM, @Lewis witnessed this VDM and @Varakai Also was there afterward.
The following clip shows you after you rammed someone with your work vehicle, You then proceed to back up and drive over him. According to @Lewis you hit him a total of 3 times. (If I remember correctly)

As I arrived last one scene, and Lewis had to go to another report.
I shall ask them to share their versions.
We all reviewed the video and came to a conclusion it was VDM. You also asked "what VDM" as if you did not realize what you did. 
I only issued the ban. Although it was the discussion of all three of us. 

Pending @Lewis and @Varakai for a response.

Much Love
-Musket

@MusketDeezNutsThank you for your response. However, as I have repeatedly told the other admins, at the time of the accident, my game is having low FPS, so even why I tried to back out from him onto the road, I hit him the second time. Secondly, I shouldn’t be receiving a 48hours ban as a first offense for not understanding what VDM mean in its abbreviated form. As I said I was new to the server, which is why I didn’t realized what VDM meant at the moment.

@Lewis @MusketDeezNuts Just as a side note, I did not ran over him three times. 

I would like to ask for a reduced ban at least as this is my first offense and it was mainly due to computer issue.

It has been hours before the last reply, so I am just wondering about the pregress. Thanks!

Edited by angelababy