nedasq

Ruben_Zhao (ID 189) VDM

Player(s) being reported: ID 189 
Date of interaction reported: 22/01/2023
Unix time stamp from HUD: 1674065336 

Your character name: Shawn Edwards
Other player(s) involved: 16 ID his friend. 

Specific rule(s) broken:

Vehicles cannot be used as weapons in active shootouts unless where unavoidable.

How did the player break the rule(s)?  (300 words maximum)\
Me and my friends was driving around labs picking weed, and we decided to cook it in the Bradox lab, so we left one friend in the Bradox to cook weed. Me and my friend was driving around to collect weed, when that one friend in the Bradox called in the radio that the Kamacho came, we came to the Bradox we gave that Kamacho demands, then the shootout started, I was climbing the mountain when a ID 189 hitted me with a bike and drived off.

Evidence of rule breach
https://streamable.com/3l68k7

@nedasq Shawn_Edwards ID100 - Can you provide a longer video of the situation to include said shootout and giving more detail to the situation.

@Travisss Ruben_Zhao ID189 - Can you provide POV from your side if you have any available and explain why you have hit the reporting party with your drag.

Both players have been notified in game and on forums and have 24 hours to respond.

Regards,
Senior Support Chrisy, Senior Moderator HotPipinLeo

Edited by Chrisy

Hello, firstly i'd like to thank the staff thats handling this report and for taking their time. I am Ruben Zhao ID 189. Me and Jamal_Wilman went with a Hakuchou Drag and followed the dirth-path up, i was driving completley straight without turning left or right even once. In my screen and Jamals POV, we did not hit the reporting party once with our vehicle. Even if hypotetically speaking the ram was intentional, that would not benefit us at all as we had 6-8 people surrounding the player and was about to get shot from all sides, my soul intention was to get above him and shoot him from a higher ground, giving me more advantage from a combat prespective. Jamal_Wilmans POV: https://streamable.com/ajho11 (His audio is bugged) Unfortunatley, i do not have POV of this incident as my Geforce was off however my passenger has it, showing it was clear desync.

Edited by Travisss

REPORT DENIED
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

After our deliberations, we’ve concluded that this report will be denied for the following reason(s):

• The reporting party failed to provide any further POV evidence of the shootout for us to be able to conclude there was indeed an "active shootout".  The only statements staff received were from the reported player, indicating a shootout was about to occur.  The rules on VDM state as the reporting player highlighted that "Vehicles cannot be used as weapons in active shootouts unless where unavoidable."  In order to fully review this situation, staff needed to determine a) there was an active shootout and b) whether the contact with the reporting player by the reported player's vehicle was unavoidable. Otherwise, this falls under, "Players on foot should only be attempted to be hit by a vehicle once with a valid motive.", which in this instance, the reported player points a gun at the reported player, which would be a valid motive to hit someone once with a vehicle.

• Secondly, from comparing the POV from the reported player and the reporting player, it's clear this was a situation where desync was at play.  This is evident from the lack of contact as seen in the reported player's POV (see below).  Unfortunately for the purposes of this conclusion, the reporting player has deleted their POV, so a screenshot of the point of impact cannot be highlighted.  But, during review of this, the UNIX time stamp codes were off by about 10 seconds between the two players POVs.

Reported player's POV (UNIX: 1674346780)50573da521c2b4d7a68ec078095db4d5.png

This decision is final. Unless instructed to, if you post another player report pertaining to this incident, you may be muted from posting on the forums for a temporary period. If you disagree with the outcome of this report, please file an appeal following the appeal guidelines and format.

Regards,
Senior Moderator HotPipinLeo & Senior Support Chrisy

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.