Make sure you join our Discord server https://discord.gg/7UhB9YT

PennyWise13x

Players 202,138, and 24 (DM, and Attempted VDM)

Player(s) being reported: Players 202,138, and 24
Date of rule breach: 10-1-2019
Time of rule breach: around 21:30 UTC

Your characters name: Carter Blackwood
Other players involved: Player 181(possibly)

Specific rule broken:
7.2.1 Deathmatch is the act of killing or hurting another player (or damaging their property) without a proper roleplay reason.
An attempt to break this rule will result in a temporary or permanent ban.
7.2.4 A player must allow their victim enough time to comply with the demands and warn the victim more than one time, if
the victim is too slow to respond or react to the demands.
(Attempted) 7.3.1 Vehicle deathmatch is identical to deathmatch, however, the rule explains how vehicles should not be used as weapons.

How did the player break the rule?: What happened was I was going to LSD to go to my car which is in the ocean, and was about to make a report before
Player 181 was needing a ride because his car was flipped, when we drove up as seen in the video I tried to unflip his car (which was stupid because I was on a bike)
which he was injured I went to talk to him and one guy from the looks of it tried to run us over but failed and then one was in a blue car so I thought he was part of my gang, and they all were wearing blue but
I didn't recognize them and suddenly they got out and said hands up and I wasn't even given a whole second before they gunned me down.

Evidence of rule breach: 
(Also don't judge the watermark I had to make this in a pinch)
Edited by PennyWise13x

Yeah, I am the passenger. Them dudes came out of nowhere, as seen, they did not even roleplay going through our pockets. They killed him as seen in this video, without giving time to react. 

Hello and thank you for reporting!

• Players Beegus_Tyronus, Jamal_Bebr and Louie_Mcgee have 24 hours to respond with their side of the story.

Alright, thank you for waiting patiently, we're sorry it took so long!

Both myself and another member of staff watched the video, we've come to the following;

• Players Beegus_Tyronus, Jamal_Bebr and Louie_Mcgee will receive punishments for DM (Normal)
  • Player Beegus_Tyronus will receive a punishment for VDM (Normal)

And yes, @Tomaxas6 and @PennyWise13x, you are free to make refund requests using this as evidence.

Report Accepted and Archived