Ynli

Crime zone

Just now, Ynli said:

@Balastas you complain about getting harrased by criminals in Normal zone, THATS WHAT IM PROPOSING to add Crime zone so that Normal zone would be less random robbing. 

they will never leave normal zones that's pretty obvious since server lets to rob you freely. I mean where does it happen that one robber goes on robbery spree? If you've robbed once you will hide in real life since someone is already looking for you, this server ain't rp at all. And it should not be called that, yet everyone tries to make look it like it's high skill rp server. Criminals roam trough streets like crazy, admins dont do anything since they understand if they nerf criminals most of them will leave or quit robbing and there's nothing else in this server. when in real life there's cctv, people arround. It's just fail rp server by itself.

Just now, Ynli said:

Iw been playing this server for more than 5 month, and curently server is at its worse state ( roleplay wise )

I have signifficanlty done less complaining/reports compared to 7 months ago. Since there are official factions.. its getting there, but sure not the best. Still I dont see how this area's will move criminals to those. Civiallians are less powerfull and an easier target. they will morelikey AVOID thos areas if they want to rob as every civiallian knows them and avoids them

4 minutes ago, Yputi said:

I have signifficanlty done less complaining/reports compared to 7 months ago. Since there are official factions.. its getting there, but sure not the best. Still I dont see how this area's will move criminals to those. Civiallians are less powerfull and an easier target. they will morelikey AVOID thos areas if they want to rob as every civiallian knows them and avoids them

I agree with you but i'm just trying to say owners wont nerf anything, lets be honest here since this server is criminals vs cops, you nerf criminals and they will quit server or quit robbing (they become civilians = they have nothing to do again people leave) so that's why there wasnt any changes even if you look at the farming site, admins says it's not rp to make them safe zone. But in fact how is that non rp how many of farms gets robbed irl 24/7?  It's just fail rp server even if everyone pretends it's not. That's why there is no changes even if people asks for it.

Edited by Balastas

@yputi when you make something "competitive" it will attract people. a LOT , since we are humans we want to be N1 , thats why we had turfs, we had constant fights over it. if you make crime zone , put there chopshop , drug selling point, controlling area, major Criminal gangs will be looking to take them, 100%, so less robbing in normal zones since they will be busy fighting over crime zone. and when we had turf fights it was insanely stupid, cops wuild ruin all fights since they would come with swats, and with no engage we couldnt do shit, they would ruin most of the fights, it was soo dissapointing, thats why Crime zone would make it easer to fight in it

3 minutes ago, Ynli said:

@yputi when you make something "competitive" it will attract people. a LOT , since we are humans we want to be N1 , thats why we had turfs, we had constant fights over it. if you make crime zone , put there chopshop , drug selling point, controlling area, major Criminal gangs will be looking to take them, 100%, so less robbing in normal zones since they will be busy fighting over crime zone. and when we had turf fights it was insanely stupid, cops wuild ruin all fights since they would come with swats, and with no engage we couldnt do shit, they would ruin most of the fights, it was soo dissapointing, thats why Crime zone would make it easer to fight in it

So PD wont be allowed to enter those area's?

Okay...  Catering further to the cops/robbers meta present will not fix the problem we have.  Expanding the depth of civilian RP and activities will.  Back on topic though, I think you fail to realize that, though there are these types of areas IRL where police don't patrol as much, it's not an outright gang war in the streets 24/7.  That's what this would be.  But also, even areas less patrolled would still have heavy armed response during active shootouts and gang wars...  What do you think this is?  Ghettos with a very high crime rate aren't magically exempt from laws.  You're gonna have people calling it in and, guess what, you're gonna get SWAT rolling up on you with a rapid response team and killing everyone that doesn't surrender.

1 minute ago, Ynli said:

@Yputi they would, but there would be no DM rule in that area, like Normal zone is white color in left corner,  ncz is blue, and crime would be red for example.

No DM rules.... I think I stay with my original opinion... Just DM arena's and people waiting to completely destroy peopel for loot

By the way, if you want to have a "gang war" without PD rolling in and "ruining it", perhaps get smart with it and have a sit down and decide where you want to do it.  Pick somewhere passersby are rare, and make sure nobody from your respective gangs calls it in before it's done.  We'll get called by downed gang members that participated just as much as we get called by people that witness it.

@taedolf back in the dayys in turf fights you cant chose location. it had specific location where cops would drive and check so you cant plan turf fight with no cops engaging, especially when people are streaming, it gets metagamed 9/10 times, 

@Adrian Johnson i played this server for 3 month straight, day by day, only when mass bans appeared most of the people got banned server died only then i log in now just to drive around city look whats happening but cant find anything apart group of people near the bank, everything else is empty, you cant even play poker anymore when back in the days you had to wait for 2-5 mins in line to be able to play, on both tables talking about inactive huh

7 minutes ago, Ynli said:

@taedolf back in the dayys in turf fights you cant chose location. it had specific location where cops would drive and check so you cant plan turf fight with no cops engaging, especially when people are streaming, it gets metagamed 9/10 times, 

I can tell you that, in all the times I've responded to large-scale shootouts, it has always been called in to 911.  I can't speak on previous situations or situations I've not been to, but that's my experience now.  Either it's done somewhere stupid where people pass by all the time, or one of the gangs members calls it in themselves because they're losing or have lost.

so you want a DM zone? 
chop shop is absolutely not dead. it has been recently buffed and its pretty alive. Drug labs are less active because people got tired of the grind when some new content comes, people will start switching around as they will want to go back to the old stuff.

If all you care about is driving around and shooting someone then maybe you should stay bored.

essentially what you are describing is a cops and robbers concept.  no thanks -1

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I mean I don't get how you think " shoot with no kos reason" would be a good idea? this would create an area for gangs to camp and spray down every person who steps in this zone. so that zone will die as well as people won't come there unless they are 10+ people. this is not RP and all your arguments are not even good. 

you haven't been active on the server the last month or two so I don't get how you can say that it's so bad? it's always people at chop shops. making drugs are risky and people do it less as its easier to steal cars. 

it is more RP now then it has been for a long time. I have been on the server for 2 years so I know how it's been, yes it can approve but it is a lot better then it was. if you are annoyed of random robbing in the city then I don't think you would like this area yourself as its impossible for small groups to even access the area before you end up dead. 

It would be a DM zone and not a criminal zone and you can go to GTA online to do that stuff

@Charlotte_Mercer i logged in when there was 230 ppl ish online, drove around whole town, chopshops,drug labs, lsc,baywiev, pier, high end, bank tequila, prison, yellow jack, and i only found couple ppl at lsc, 1 guy at bayview , drug labs empty, chopshops empty, small group of ppl at bank and prison, so where do you find that good rp. and i did streamed that, wanted to get atleast some rp of any sort, but couldnt since there was noone anywhere

Edited by Ynli

Very funny how you claim you was looking for good rp. But in that exact stream you dumped your super car in the bush and took an empty police cruiser from a crime scene where there was injured people and you was joking with them if they want their pistol back

Then later on you with the same cruiser you stopped a bus driver and was trying to force him to leave the bus by pretending to be a police officer?

How can you complain about the server having bad rp when you are literally promoting trolling and shitty rp on your stream? and you also say ooc to yourself on stream "im going to get out with an smg"  before the bus driver. top notch rp 

Edited by shiroq
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

@YnliThis server will never be as close as IRL , when there is cops running into you like a Rambo and abusing his power of his OP vest and he knows that no one can beat them with any kind of guns, here will never be a proper RP from any side, criminals or PD side, and about those crime zones wouldn't change much RP tho

@shiroq thats what i mean, theres litteraly nothing to do, so if there would be something to do, there would  be no such trolling. what should i do on my stream while playing in server? go to bank ant talk with couple ppl that are there? everyone in stream wants content, and when theres no options how to do it, you jus take any posible options, for example to get some content i had to give myself in to police, tell them that i have smg in my car to get arrested to go to jail and get some content "breaking out of jail", only cuz theres nothing to do else. simple as that

On 1/10/2019 at 11:26 PM, Ynli said:

back in the days

Hope your talking about a year+ back when it was one location haha.

HUGE -1. This is not a criminal simualtor or a deathmatch server where you can be shot by anyone. 

If you are borred. Make something of it. Host an event. RP something most people don't do. RP a child or an old man. Create your own company.

I also want to point out this is a server suggestion. Not a discussion post. Please keep it to +1 or -1 and dont have an discussions here.

Much love. Musket.

@MusketDeezNuts i tried hosting events, tried to make car club, tried to get club house, iw been promised to check my application of club house 3month ago, then got said when council will be they gonna take a look into, was hosting car races - people has no interest in that whatsoever. creating company is just too many limits, and holds for months.

i dont look in Crime zone as DM zone, i look it into Competitive Gang zone, since now gangs has litteraly nothing to do, maybe if drug spots would be changed and put somewhere in city ghetto areas with escape routes buildings and so on would make diference, now both farm drug lab zones are with no escape routes, and far away from city, maybe thats why it has no interested. lumber zone also has no escape routes, only LSD drug lab is Ok since its in actual building and has multiple escape routes. we dont have turfs anymore so gangs have nothing to do nothing to compete for. sorry for discusion but this is also a new suggestion

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.