JayGamble

DM @ DCC Cab Co - ID 94 / ID 116

9 minutes ago, JayGamble said:

tfw you can't tell the difference between who shared the video. I showed it to him, as we felt you were being dishonest in /do. stop having trouble following this, or just stop with the replies.

Still applies You were talking to an OFFICER and he relayed information about PD perspective to a criminal OOCLY, that both parties were involved in. (PD Corruption). You are not allowed to use that CCTV as you NEVER ICLY GOT IT.

Therefore whoever sent it, I can assume its the person who recorded it, is sharing info in which they never ICLY had. Whether they are friends with you OOCLY or not, that can be classified as Metagaming. However, she had no involvement with the PD or the hostage situation. She also never rply gave the CCTV into to anyone. 

Edited by Nubbsauce

Just now, Nubbsauce said:

Still applies You were talking to an OFFICER and he relayed information about PD perspective to a criminal OOCLY (PD Corruption). You are not allowed to use that CCTV as you NEVER ICLY GOT IT.

Therefore whoever sent it, I can assume its the person who recorded it, is sharing info in which they never ICLY had. Whether they are friends with you OOCLY or not, that can be classified as Metagaming. However, she had no involvement with the PD or the hostage situation. She also never rply gave the CCTV into to anyone. 

It was sent to me for report purposes.. yikes man, I'm done replying to you. 

Just now, JayGamble said:

It was sent to me for report purposes.. yikes man, I'm done replying to you. 

Thank you. Now your empty accusations can stop.

I would like to add something to this 'discussion'

Look, here is what I saw from my perspective
the irish and the zetas
One collective
Two of them aiming guns at me and my co workers
Threatening my life
Some Zetas had weapons drawn, not aimed, but clearly a threat, one of them had it drawn and aimed it in my direction.
Jay is the boss of the zetas, meaning he is the one responsible for the whole thing
Even though you didnt draw your weapon personally, your men are a extention of you, specially when you are overseeing the situation

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Andor said:

I would like to add something to this 'discussion'

Look, here is what I saw from my perspective
the irish and the zetas
One collective
Two of them aiming guns at me and my co workers
Threatening my life
Some Zetas had weapons drawn, not aimed, but clearly a threat, one of them had it drawn and aimed it in my direction.
Jay is the boss of the zetas, meaning he is the one responsible for the whole thing
Even though you didnt draw your weapon personally, your men are a extention of you, specially when you are overseeing the situation

I was there for 30 seconds Andor, you hear me say to my guys on the second video "let's go". I observed the situation, I removed all of us from it. You also can only show evidence of one person aiming, into the AIR.. for all we know that could be an error. He wasn't one of the 3 people that was shot down, either.

Edited by JayGamble

1 minute ago, JayGamble said:

I was there for 30 seconds Andor, you hear me say to my guys on the second video "let's go". I observed the situation, I removed all of us from it. You also can only show evidence of one person aiming, into the AIR.. for all we know that could be an error. He wasn't one of the 3 people that was shot down, either.

He aimed it directly towards enza ( the one recording ) IMO and then pointed it at the group of people in the front which had me included.
As you say you removed your group from the situation, why did you go back to my car and started to lock pick it. As there is no sound I dont know if you said anything but only Kelly ( I assume ) came back and pointed a pistol at the door when I came out the first time ( i was pushed back in due to ghost people standing infront of the door, desync ). Again showing me ill intent  towards me personally. 

1 minute ago, Andor said:

He aimed it directly towards enza ( the one recording ) IMO and then pointed it at the group of people in the front which had me included.
As you say you removed your group from the situation, why did you go back to my car and started to lock pick it. As there is no sound I dont know if you said anything but only Kelly ( I assume ) came back and pointed a pistol at the door when I came out the first time ( i was pushed back in due to ghost people standing infront of the door, desync ). Again showing me ill intent  towards me personally. 

Na the video shows him aiming the gun at that wall the entire time, and walking out with the gun still raised, which looks like a graphical error to me 

unknown.png

I would also love for you to provide evidence of Kelly aiming at you, as none of these videos show that. I ask the the admin who reviews this watche Reece the entire time, his gun never is lowered from his hands making me believe this is a bug, as he never aimed at her in the first place, just her direction in the air.

chrome_2019-01-10_20-30-55.thumb.png.7295e7b4d6421b0ca81f2544f645d6d4.png

Here is kelly when she aims at me. 
chrome_2019-01-10_20-33-59.thumb.png.06f619e8a3a4613815cce36ea46302bf.png

Here is kelly's position when I shot you. You being in the line of fire

you know DAMN well you did not try and fire at her, and hit me. Alright, Andor but you admitted to me you felt me picking your car gave you KOS, as well as admitting to try and come out and two-tap me, so why you're saying this now is beyond confusing.

5 minutes ago, JayGamble said:

Na the video shows him aiming the gun at that wall the entire time, and walking out with the gun still raised, which looks like a graphical error to me 

unknown.png

I would also love for you to provide evidence of Kelly aiming at you, as none of these videos show that. I ask the the admin who reviews this watche Reece the entire time, his gun never is lowered from his hands making me believe this is a bug, as he never aimed at her in the first place, just her direction in the air.

Here is a other angle which I can justify as aiming at my coworkerchrome_2019-01-10_20-36-52.thumb.png.a95782280a45b63a21611d119c9f1a24.png

13 minutes ago, Andor said:

You didn't shoot him, you shot me, Kelly_Beans and Austin_Blakes. I am sure you did not have KOS on all 3 of us, and I know your co-worker for SURE did not.

3 minutes ago, JayGamble said:

you know DAMN well you did not try and fire at her, and hit me. Alright, Andor but you admitted to me you felt me picking your car gave you KOS, as well as admitting to try and come out and two-tap me, so why you're saying this now is beyond confusing.

I said I shot you twice, assuming you would go down, I said I saw you lock pick my car, I also said on discord in a private conversation that I thought I would have KOS on you because I saw you lock pick my car. I never claimed I was AIMING for you. 

Per the videos, You said "Hey, they're inside, they just shot the shit outa me." over radio, while you were downed. (Provoking your gang to rush to your aid)

Now I'll leave this up to Admin Discretion, but I have been told on several different occasions that you cannot use radio while you are downed as it would be considered powergaming.

Edited by Nubbsauce
  • Like 1

Last thing I am going to say untill the admin/mod takes up on it.

You were part of the hostage taking party, doesnt that justify all of us having KOS on all of you?

I actually read the rule full this time around XD

Edited by Andor
  • Like 1

Hello and thank you for reporting!

I'm going to have ask both sides to remain patient and refrain from posting before a decision is made.

Thank you!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

this is my POV we went inside the first time and didn't raise a single weapon @JayGamble told us to leave so we left, we heard shots, Jay went inside and told us over the radio. " They just shot the shit out of me what the fuck" we were all confused. I walked in got gunned down for no reason. and this is my POV 

https://plays.tv/video/5c36c7f28da03d2a21/umm-excuse-me-

31 minutes ago, Austin Blake said:

this is my POV we went inside the first time and didn't raise a single weapon @JayGamble told us to leave so we left, we heard shots, Jay went inside and told us over the radio. " They just shot the shit out of me what the fuck" we were all confused. I walked in got gunned down for no reason. and this is my POV 

https://plays.tv/video/5c36c7f28da03d2a21/umm-excuse-me-

You were part of a hostage situation on the side of the hostage takers, meaning we would have KOS on you regardless

4 hours ago, Andor said:

You were part of a hostage situation on the side of the hostage takers, meaning we would have KOS on you regardless

Incorrect, we had no side which is why we left. We remained neutral, and at no point were you granted KOS on us. We did not come there with previous knowledge that you were in a hostage situation, just a simple backup call from an ally. The video shows us walking in, and leaving. This will be the last time I reply to this thread.

Edited by JayGamble

2 hours ago, JayGamble said:

Incorrect, we had no side which is why we left. We remained neutral, and at no point were you granted KOS on us. We did not come there with previous knowledge that you were in a hostage situation, just a simple backup call from an ally. The video shows us walking in, and leaving. This will be the last time I reply to this thread.

But you assisted them in holding us hostage, armed, some with guns in hand. 

Alright. There are a few things i'd like to get sorted out before any decisions are made.

• Player @JamalBratan will have 24 hours to respond as to why he broke Fear-Roleplay, pulling out a gun whilst one was already aimed at him.
  • Player @Ivory King will have 24 hours to respond as to why he whispered whilst being under gunpoint
  • Player @Andor will have 24 hours to respond as to why he shot Jay_Gamble outside.
  • Player @Srd1 has 24 hours to respond as to why he also shot at Jay_Gamble inside

I said it before and i'll say it again, I only want the people that i've tagged to respond so please don't respond unless i've asked you to. Thank you and have a good weekend

@GrapeI am going to make my case here, why we had KOS on the entire group of zetas present during the hostage taking of the DCC members.

They are guilty by ASSOCIATION. This is a term used in the legal system to convict a group of people when some of those people are commiting a crime. 

Jay's group is allied with the group of hostage takers. They were called in to assist in the situation. When they showed up, the majority wore masks. They were armed and some of them walked in weapons drawn, this shows hostile intend from the get go. They observed the situation, in which death threats were made, casually replied to the two irish members it seems you have everything under control, showing complicity ( Complicity refers to the act of helping someone else behave inappropriately or illegally ) and leaving the office. Then turning back to taking ADVANTAGE of the situation by stealing a very expensive car showing more complicity of the situation. Secondly members of his gang aimed at the entrence of the door of the DCC building to assist in this theft showing the motivation of the entire group ( or its leaders orders ) to be hostile towards the DCC party.

In a legal sense, both jay and the irish acted against the DCC company and its employees, there for they are concidered to be part of the same entity in the hostage situation.
To prove this point a quote from a laywers website. "Remember, if a prosecutor is trying to pin you for murder because you were present with the offender at the time of the crime, you don’t have to have been a significant participant in the offense to be convicted." As death threads are made the situation is interchangable with actual murder, knowing someone is going to murder a other person and not stopping it is just as bad as witnessing the murder take place and not stopping it. 

7.4.3 KoS is allowed for these specific reasons:
• Your life was threatened in the past (ex.: in a robbery, a combat situation or a hostage situation);
• The life of your friend or ally is threatened at the present or if you have witnessed it happen in the past;
• There is an attempt to steal your valuables, or those of your group, if the value of theft is not less than $75.000
(this point excludes vehicles);

The first two points are the ones that justify the DCC as a whole to have a KOS on jay gamble, and all the other zetas that were shot. 
We were in a hostage situation, our friends/co workers were threatened with death

I hope this explains our position. 

• Like 3

I had my gun all the time out. i was holding it in my hands. when he decided to say hands up for me. i shot him down.
f375fb8b8adbb72ca6a1625418143dc0247.png
df63ffa3991787d3c7e0f20635791779456.png

a1772cdf4c2d40e04abe9aec3494ec9575.png

there is some more proof that my gun was all the time in my hands.

Edited by JamalBratan
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I dont't have nothing more to say what Andor said thats what happened i have the same story. I was in a hostage situation and i had to defend my self and my co workers

Edited by Srd1
  • Like 1