JayGamble

Dynamic Fishing

Fishing is kind  nice if there would not be stupid people who think than its fun to rob fisherman 

Congratulations to guys who think they are cool by doing that . You are not its stupid guys and there is no any IC reason to do that . 

I support this idea to make it more Dynamic and should add more place where you can do it not only the Los Santos Pear 

Edited by Chris Bluestone

Further development with fishing sounds great, I think there is a lot of great ideas in this thread than could really enhance the fishing experience for the better.+1

<all the posts about getting robbed>

I've no problem with getting robbed, but if members of factions (both official and unofficial) want me to take them seriously, they really need to assess whether they want to remembered as the group that partook in petty crimes, or remembered as the group that really elevated the quality of roleplay on this server.

If there's a way to determine if a player is near water this would work. It can also work if they are in a boat in any location. The only issue I see is players fishing nearest to the fishing drop off, which can be solved by setting a few more locations. This suggestion will be discussed.

Thanks for your suggestion.

• Like 2