Bl0wUrFace

ID(119) (ID) 50 KOS,DM

Player(s) being reported: ID(119) (ID) 50
Date of rule breach: 05/01/2019
Time of rule breach:18:00 (UTC -5 eastern time)

Your characters name: Ben_dovery
Other players involved:

Specific rule broken:

7.2.1 Deathmatch is the act of killing or hurting another player (or damaging their property) without a proper roleplay reason.
An attempt to break this rule will result in a temporary or permanent ban.

How did the player break the rule?:

i talk to one of the guy on the mountain and NO RP happen there,they just straight KOS me after....and that is after Admin Andy teleported me out of role play due to their complaint....a other case of mamas boys....i spent over a hour trying to RP this spent like 15 minute on the mountain with Andy because they cried 

Evidence of rule breach:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/359334591

the whole thing

Edited by Bl0wUrFace

Lets not start with the ooc insult in forum post and this isnt DM you said some wild thing over text threatening me and calling me out of my name... You were in my car demanding 25k you tried to drive away when we seen you all we could do was stall my OWN car we said hands up but as you can see you ran the opposite way about to equip a gun should of just put your hands up and listened you made a sudden movement and got shot you also violated fear rp when we both said hands up. you just reporting yourself bro

Edited by nigerian211

First of all your power gaming as I was attempting to take your mask off. Your incorrectly using /me in the role play. Also you called for medic right in front of us which gave us KoS. Also Ayo is shooting at HIS car to stall it not shooting at you because there's no way he can shoot you from the back of a tropos. When the car flipped we didn't open fire on you we pointed our guns at you, told you hands up and you ran away. That is violation of fearrp, did you not care about your life? You just literally reported yourself breaking so many rules. 

Thank you for the report and responses guys.

Unfortunately I do not recall the report you have mentioned. As you can imagine I handle a lot of report each day I am online. I wish I could be of further assistance. @Flucifial could you please continue to investigate this report as I am away for the next couple of days.
Thank you.

We told him hands up we had no intentions of killing him from the start until he turned and started moving usually when people do that they pull out guns.

In the video we told him hands up and he ran away so we shot him down. Also he called for medic right in front of us. Told the medic he got shot by us which police could be involved and that's also in breach of fearrp because you wouldn't call a medic in front of your killers.

Edited by King Polo

the only time you spoke to me was up the montain and you played MR bean like you did not know what was going on...i would never report you otherwise,it is pure hypocrite (car was raving at 10,000rpm widows closed its unrealistic to think i could her you...)

you even called the police on my corpse because i had crafting ingredient XD that is not against rule but ooooo boi thats weak

Edited by Bl0wUrFace

In your own video you hear us say hands and run away when you it got flipped and you got out LOL. Boy this report you reporting yourself.

Edited by King Polo

10 minutes ago, BallinByNature said:

Someone stepping out of the bush when getting out of a car that just crashed is not a reason to kill them. Neither is stealing your vehicle.

@nigerian211 and @King Polo what are your character names?

In the video you can see he was not just trying to step out of the bush to comply with us but instead chose to run the other way making sudden movements which cause us to react the way we did. Character name Ayo Oni

My Character name is King Oni. No we didn't just shoot him because he stepped out the bush. He just crashed we told him hands up, guns pointed at him and he ran away from us. He stepped out the car and not the bush when the car flipped.

Edited by King Polo

7.2.2 Examples of valid reasons to attack another player:  

• If they are not in compliance with the demands or if they attempt to escape or call other players for help;

We told him hands up like 3 times he didnt listen and proceeded to run away. 

Players did NOT allow enough time to comply with demands, the player does get out of the bush, but he is hardly running away or failing to comply in a way that warrants killing him that quickly;

Due to the time elapsed since the report we are going to VOID the situation & @King Polo @nigerian211 please understand you committed deathmatching by not allowing him proper time.