Dimitri_Kriskov

Player 39 ; 141

Player(s) being reported: Player 39 ; 141
Date of rule breach: Saturday, January 5, 2019 (GMT+2)
Time of rule breach: ~02:40 AM

Your characters name: Dimitri_Kriskov
Other players involved: Player 36

Specific rule broken: 7.2 Deathmatch
ITS A LONG RULE, I DON'T WANNA TO PASTE IT HERE

How did the player break the rule?: For some people VOIP Is down, they just drived to me, and started to shoot, in the end of the video you can see they trying to shoot my friend too without reason ( You can see bullet in the vehicle window )

Evidence of rule breach: 

BTW About the ooc chat in video ending, i'm be so confused about that, and just spammed into /b not into /pm to my friend. Sorry for that mistake. I'm listening to music, and talking with my friend from France, but they playing the Crew 2 so i think its nothing bad.   Shooting into my friend window 0:23 - 0:24 And into end of the video, you can see my friends voip is working, so its not my bad.

This was me and my friend. Show them the full clip with the part when you try to drive us over because you got robbed.  Here's a screenshot of him insulting me. He also came back and broke NLR. In the video you can also hear that he is metagaming with his friend.

20190105014738_1.jpg

On 1/5/2019 at 8:21 PM, HamadaSidqi said:

This was me and my friend. Show them the full clip with the part when you try to drive us over because you got robbed.  Here's a screenshot of him insulting me. He also came back and broke NLR. In the video you can also hear that he is metagaming with his friend.

20190105014738_1.jpg

Another one time kid,  I'm listening to music and talking with my friend from France, but they playing the Crew 2 so I think its nothing bad.

I'm listening to music and talking with my friend from France, but they playing the Crew 2 so I think its nothing bad.

I'm listening to music and talking with my friend from France, but they playing the Crew 2 so I think its nothing bad.

Now you see? I come here to take my car back, and you started to shoot, so don't fucking do that shit don't try to lie, and I cannot have a full clip, because my GeForce experience can record only 2mins + You shooted another guy in the van on the high way.

Edited by Dimitri_Kriskov

Hello and thank you for waiting. 

• No footage of the situation was sent to me therefore no punishments will be issued.

Report Denied & Archived.