Zoloft

Zoloft - Ashley Burton (Perm Ban)

Account name: Zoloft

Character name(s): Ashley Burton

Admin who issued punishment: NBDYLTU

Date of punishment: 04/01/2019 

Punishment received: Perm Ban 

Reason given for punishment: Advertising Your explanation of what happened: I was talking about another community in a discord that no longer associates themselves with ECRP as stated below in the screenshot 

Why should your appeal be accepted?: I was talking about another community in a discord that no longer associates themselves with ECRP that's like me talking to a mate that plays battlefield about cod and then getting banned from battlefield, it was a non ECRP platform that has nothing to do with ECRP. 

The rule states "3.1.1 It is prohibited to advertise other GTA V multiplayer communities in ECLIPSE servers. This includes discussion or
talk of other communities. An attempt to break this rule will result in a permanent ban.", due to this community discord no longer associating themselves with ECRP this isn't a "Eclipse server". So I didn't break any rule.

I know the rules of Eclipse Roleplay and I have put many long nights in to write new lore or stay up to do a rp imports with the admins, I wouldn’t throw all of this away just to say 1 thing about another community, your rules do state that I cannot talk about different communities in “ECLIPSE servers”, however Tommy did denounce that his discord was no longer affiliated or linked with ECRP (see first attached photo again). I do deeply apologise however if you do believe this breaks your terms and rules.

Post any evidence or further details:  

image.png.5f29a01a2aa20552580da43df61bbbc0.png

Edited by Zoloft
Added more under why my appeal should be accepted
  • Upvote 2

Hello,

Thank you for creating this appeal.

This appeal will remain pending response and review from @NobodyLTU.

Your patience while this appeal is reviewed is much appreciated.

Kindest Regards,
Flucifial
Eclipse Roleplay Administrator

• Like 1

Thanks for the appeal.

Shadow Cartel was an officail faction which as you know being a faction leader, you were told to give ownership of the discord as official factions discords gain members directly via Eclipse RP as a supported faction. It is dedicated to being a faction in our game once you agree to official status. The faction leader lied and did not transfer ownership as told and then removed all staff from the platform. He was permanently banned for it. The Discord, weather in our possession or not due to falsifications, is an ECRP platform weather you kick staff out of it or not.

Appeal will not be accepted at this time.