Bl0wUrFace

(ID)96 VDM,7.2.1,7.2.4

Player(s) being reported: ID 96
Date of rule breach:04.01.2019
Time of rule breach:5:45pm GMT+1

Your characters name:Ben_Dovery 
Other players involved: ID 96

Specific rule broken:
7.2.1 Deathmatch is the act of killing or hurting another player (or damaging their property) without a proper roleplay reason. 

7.2.4 A player must allow their victim enough time to comply with the demands and warn the victim more than one time, if the victim is too slow to respond or react to the demands. 

How did the player break the rule?: the video say it all...i am a bit rusty on the chat command that's true i deserve to be pushed but those guy are way off the rule book i think...

Evidence of rule breach: action start with a clear VDM then kill me while on my knee and cooperating
1 hour unedited session

Edited by Bl0wUrFace

VDM  - On my screen, i just passed him, he fell down because of DeSync. I thought that he hitted a wall or something.

DM - As you can see on the video, i told him "1 more word and you are dead" he started talking (thats considered to non-rp and fear rp) without any fear. that's why i made him injured. After he got injured, he still talked trash.

I gave him enough time to comply. When i told him to drop his weapons, i counted from 5 to 1 slowly. When he wrote /dropgun, on my screen, he didnt dropped it yet. but when he dropped it, i stopped shooting.

P.S. I watched his twitch videos. He's punching people even if there's a gun pointed at him, that's 0 roleplay. 

~Tony Balkana