Make sure you join our Discord server https://discord.gg/7UhB9YT

Relax151

Relax151 - Kevin Chicago (Punishment Appeal)

Account name: Relax151

Character name(s): Kevin_Chicago

Admin who issued punishment: BallinByNature

Date of punishment: I don't remember the date.

Punishment received: Permanently

Reason given for punishment: Combat Logging #4

Your explanation of what happened: Well In my words , this situation happened about more than half of a year , that time I was stupidly dumb and I was not respecting the server rules , so I was always logging if I was killed or Police raided. So in that Situation we were raided by a police and I left the server in mid of it.

Why should your appeal be accepted?: You should accept my appeal , because I grew up in those 6-8 month's and I know how to respect the rules that the server / community gives and I also know how to respect people now. Also I would like to get that chance because I have few friends here playing and they recommend to everyone to play here and I just want to return to this community. Its the only community in Rage MP that I know that has a great people that actually know how to RP.

Post any evidence or further details: N/A

Edited by Relax151

If I will be given a chance , I will reread the server rules few times till it will be stuck in my head.

Before anything I will do I will check if I'm gonna break a rule or the RP will be successful.

I will start enter-acting with players more rpwise and respect others.

Kevin_Chicago will be given one last chance and will be unbanned. Punishments will remain in place.

Any incidents of combat logging and a permanent ban will be re-applied. Be sure to re-connect if you crash and contact players involved if you cannot return after a crash to avoid punishments for this.

Thanks for the appeal.