Tagor

Mask 1798_7369 , Mask 6049_7891 Deathmatching 7.2

Player(s) being reported: Mask 1798_7369, Mask 6049_7891

Date of rule breach:  2019-01-02

Time of rule breach: 00:44

Your characters name: Jax Nightwood 

Other players involved: Mask 1835_2072

Specific rule broken:

7.2.1 Deathmatch is the act of killing or hurting another player (or damaging their property) without a proper roleplay reason.
An attempt to break this rule will result in a temporary or permanent ban.

How did the player break the rule?:

i was driving to the bank where to put the money from chopshoping a car and i saw one of my allies with his hands up so i asked what happened he told me he got robbed and then i hear shots in chat three quick macro messages  "GET OUT THE CAR WITH YOUR HANDS UP" i had no time to comply i moved a little bit because i was confused why some one would shoot and then i got instantly shot down .

Evidence of rule breach:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Mask 1798_7369 here. You were given enough time to comply and do what we said, you backed away and started driving forward to get away. And earlier our friend got shot on the entrance of the bank and admins didnt heal him because he said it wasnt NCZ. So the place where i injured you is a Crime Zone. I will wait for the admins to respond.

Hello, i was involved in this situation and i was the one who typed to get out of the car, i literally told u to get our 3 Times, but u kept driving as we can see in your own video. And second of all this is not NCZ, since admin confirmed that if it does not say that it NCZ, that means it is CZ.

Psychas, and i would recommend for you to not be salty anymore, since i cant see you here to be involved. And dont talk about DM please since u have 3 DM punishments.

Edited by Marshmalad

NCZ is only there for pick locking and item stealing script NCZ's rply are camera zones and just because you step over  1 meter over the NCZ script line does not remove it. You hanging out in a bank and trying to rob and shoot people is non rp as it gets. clearly none of you are here to rp because if you had any sense of rp you wouldnt hang out at a bank and try to rob people on the border of scripted NCZ.  You also have a macroed or pre written "hands up" line so that you could spam it and abuse the "demands were given" rule and shoot up people when they can barely react. How did you know if i even heard the demands, the windows could have been up, music playing loudly and so on

• Like 2

Was there aswell (Mask 7013_7417). Admin literally didn't heal our friend that was killed less than one meter away from /ncz. And now being even more further away and around the corner is ncz? Bs.

Oh, so places that have cameras are ncz's? I guess general stores are ncz aswell just for having cctv's there.

You should then rp not hearing demands, not just sit like a carrot and do nothing.

4 hours ago, attacking said:

doing a crime near  NCZ place considered as very poor RP

Bakmeel just recently (10-15 minutes ago before this situation happened) told us if its not in /ncz, its not counted as NCZ, so thats not our problem, if admin staff cant get a common ground on one rule.

16 minutes ago, DISCO said:

Bakmeel just recently (10-15 minutes ago before this situation happened) told us if its not in /ncz, its not counted as NCZ, so thats not our problem, if admin staff cant get a common ground on one rule.

maybeeeee you didn't break NCZ but definitely, that was super poor RP  & This is not Rule Play this is RolePlay

Edited: Or maybe it is Rule play, let's wait for admin response

Edited by attacking

Hey I was there so I will give my side of the story! 

I am the person alias'd 'robbinhood' in the purple jester. 

Prior to this event there was a big gathering of zetas (I think) and irish, that were camping the ncz waiting for people to leave. Pretty bad RP scenario in general if you ask me. 

I was confused myself as to who the guys were screaming at, so I got out of my car. It apparently wasn't directed at me though. 

Jax suddenly gets shot down, even though he didn't take any actions after the commands were given, remember that they were just shout commands and we didn't have a clue who they were aimed at. 

While this might not be the purest form of DM I feel like such RP should not be complimented. 

Edited by BrockOlly
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Thank you for the report @Tagor

Both reported players have already been permanently banned, as such no action will be taken and this report will be archived.

Kind regards,

- Hazel | Senior Support

Report Locked &' Archived

• Like 1