Paulius

Speed cameras

Speed cameras  

286 members have voted

1. 1. Should speed cameras be implemented?

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, Adrian Johnson said:

Hell no, the corrupt cadets are more than enough.

Yes, also don't let cadets have them. EZ PZ. limit them to traffic units

Edit: Just wanna say that. start off by having them on NCZs like bank street, MD ect. instead of having them spread around everywhere. 
also, Question: If a vehicle gets marked for driving 200. does the ticket issue automatically or will it be flagged for officers to see in the system. I don't want someone stealing my car and racking up tickets on my name while i'm example out of town or my car gets stolen in a robbery.

Edited by KalleKid
  • Upvote 1

I voted yes. 

The extent of careless driving is too great, coming from all sides. I spent the last few days focusing on traffic enforcement and it's just a common thing, you pull one vehicle over and you'll have 5-6 vehicles drive past you during the traffic stop all doing 160+. Hopefully, speed cameras will deter this and support a more realistic traffic environment.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, nukkie said:

Yes, but there has the be an option that criminals can hide their license plate in a special way.

You could just use one of those scrapyard cars.

Back on the topic;
I completely support this suggestion, as there are way too many people going plus 180+ inside the city.

I suggest adding cameras on the known areas where people go fast ( such as around the bank/courier headquarter, MD, etc ) to reduce speed.
Maybe a 1000 fine for going too fast? Or maybe it could depend on the speed? ( up to 5k ticket if you go 100 over the speed limit )

+1

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ProCeeD3210 said:

What if you are driving car that doesnt belong to you?

This.

It happened to me multiple times when my car was stolen and I reported it to the police and because they were speeding I had to pay the tickets and even got wanted once

Edited by verydoge12