Mohammed Abdullah

LSPD This was not smart

Dear LSDP,

Yesterday we had a small conflict with eachother, I had 3 hostages and the only thing I asked for was 150K because of my Towed vehicle and the disrespect towards me when I was in jail.

Long story short, got the bag and the get-away vehicle. It was not what I asked for, but was intact. But then I arrived home.

The bag of cash was full of fucking fake money. You meatheads only covered 5K on top of it to make it look real. Now I ain't accepting this disrespect towards me.

I kept the detective and the taxi drivers in full shape and gave them back with respect, but now it is going to be different.

So next time whenever I will be back I will cut throates.... Or pay me the remaining 145K in bitcoin.

Regards,

Mohammed Thompson Kareem

(( Strong VPN Software used, Kareem is not traceable with this message))

Edited by Mohammed Abdullah
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • monkaS 2
  • hmmm 1

This is correctional officer, Indy Hrolfr

Your free to come and rent a room here at bollingbroke. Id be happy to show you our private rooms. Our big yard. Our canteen and many more. There is almost no LSPD here! 

• Like 2

This is Police Officer Hugo Romano.
I will be happy to give you a ride to bolingbroke free of charge! Just come by our Mission Row precinct any time you like.

5 hours ago, punched said:

This is Police Officer Hugo Romano.
I will be happy to give you a ride to bolingbroke free of charge! Just come by our Mission Row precinct any time you like.

DO NOT let this officer give you a ride, last time he gave me a ride he was shot up and I feared for my life in the back of the police cruiser!

• Like 4

Hello,

This is Adrian Johnson the cab driver you kidnapped and forced to stay on his knees for a solid 1 hour, you claim you kept me in full shape, well my knees do not agree with that.
I want to press charges.

Edited by Adrian Johnson

This is Sergeant Paige,

The LSPD S.W.A.T. do not, and will never tolerate this kind of behavior, whoever you are, wherever you are, we will find you and we will serve justice! Be warned we are fitted with just the right kit to sort you out.

• Like 1

THIS IS FUCKING FEMO JONSSON, fucken send me a text fam we gon' spray down these bitches

Edited by Femo

This is Jonathan Allen Im a total Stranger, listen up buddy if you want to kidnap someone you need to cut their finger off at least. then they are gonna listen to your orders like Loyal Dogs! good luck in your next Plans mate!

This is That One Bitch called Karen, if you need someone to kidnap hit me up, I only want 10,75% of all the money you get + $200/h. Fair deal.

The LSPD shall not negotiate with terrorists and will not tolerate these actions, Mr. Mohammad please go ahead and turn yourself in for your life time trip to boiling broke where you will spend roughly 25-life in our all expenses paid resort, fit with gym, canteen, and a playground for all your needs. We will provide you one roll of toilet paper a week along with 1 box of tissues a month. 

At this point please understand anyone aiding, embedding, or provoking this behavior shall be treated to the full extent of the law and will be prosecuted to the full extent of the Los Santos Penal Code.

Thank you, 
Lieutenant Jay Bacon
Los Santos Police Department.

Edited by Jbacon