arashvierri

stranger 9149_1503 ( DM )

Player(s) being reported: stranger 9149_1503
Date of rule breach:12/30/2018
Time of rule breach:

Your characters name: Arash_Beats
Other players involved: -

Specific rule broken:
Deathmatch is the act of killing or hurting another player or damaging their property intentionally without
having a valid in-character reason to do that. Breaking this rule repeatedly will end in a permanent ban. 

How did the player break the rule?: He started shooting at me from LSC roof with no reason

Evidence of rule breach: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xY_YVZ3xYY&feature=youtu.be

https://www.uplooder.net/img/image/45/5093fdd4804416a1f1a5638c026d6fb6/ff.PNG

Hello,

Thank you for making this report.

I'll be allowing @Exodical Lucas_Daniels (Stranger 9149_1503) twenty-four (24) hours to respond with his side of the story from this situation. 

This report will be pending his response.

Kindest Regards,
Flucifial
Eclipse Roleplay Administrator

This was longer than a week ago so I don't remember

If I remember correctly (not sure) I had kos because you called the cops on me right before.

Hi I'm mask 2255 And I honestly dont remember why he attacked you but you either shot him or you called police on him but since this was a week ago I don't remember, also consider that we have this kind of situations at lsc every day and I deleted my footage of this a few days ago. 

You probably should have informed him in-game before or after making the report

Or maybe you have a longer video?

Edited by verydoge12

Hi, I was one of his friends that was recording. The reporting party called the police on Lucas in the garage because he was shooting at someone (this wasn’t metagaming because Lucas was also in the garage himself) so he had KOS on you. I would appreciate it if you can say that this is what happend and that he wasn’t shooting at you without a reason because you also know that he had a reason to shoot.

Kind regards,

Lewis

• Upvote 1

Hello again,

On 1/6/2019 at 6:01 PM, Exodical said:

This was longer than a week ago so I don't remember

If I remember correctly (not sure) I had kos because you called the cops on me right before.

If this is the case, you would have had invalid KOS because calling the cops does not provide a valid KOS reason. 

The full Kill on Sight rule is quoted below:

7.4.3 KoS is allowed for these specific reasons:
• Your life was threatened in the past (ex.: in a robbery, a combat situation or a hostage situation);
• The life of your friend or ally is threatened at the present or if you have witnessed it happen in the past;
• There is an attempt to steal your valuables, or those of your group, if the value of theft is not less than $75.000
(this point excludes vehicles);

As you can see, this does not say anything about calling the police or calling for backup allowing valid KOS. Since the majority of the players seem to believe the KOS was due to calling the police, I have no other choice to believe that this was your impression. I'll be issuing punishment on Lucas_Daniels (Stranger 9149_1503) account, which will be outlined below. Whilst you serve your punishment, please give our DM, VDM, and KOS rules a full read through and ensure that you understand them completely. If you have any questions at all, do not hesitate to contact me via forum private messages. 

Lucas_Daniels (Stranger 9149_1503) will receive a seventy-two (72) hour ban for their second offense of Deathmatching (Invalid KOS). 

This report will be locked and archived based on this conclusion.

Kindest Regards,
Flucifial

Eclipse Roleplay Administrator